The Unseen|Yuuri Katsuki x Blind!Reader

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.: ♡ :.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

The world that you live in. Your never saw it. You were born blind and could only rely on your other senses. You never knew what colors that world has to offer. Memories of when you were little you would listen to the sound of the ice skating tournaments your parents would constantly watch. You always wanted to learn how to skate from this but being blind has it's setbacks but this never stopped you from attending the tournaments.

Over the years you made many friends going to those. Some would ask about your blindness and some were to afraid to ask. You had sunglasses on to cover your eyes but when you took them off you had light[E/C]eyes. Your parents always told you that you had bright big eyes but you never believed them.

What's the point of my eyes if the world I see is blank? Even if I could try to paint what I think the world looks like it would never be the same. Today was the tournament and you decided to go. Over the years you learned to do things without sight like tying your shoes and getting dressed.

You go outside and walk your scarf covering your face from the cold. You know the path to the ice rink from going there an immense amount of times. You walk in and find a seat in the front. Other people like to sit in the front to see better but for you it is to hear the sounds that the sport has to offer. Your hearing is better than the average person because of the  loss of eyesight your sense of hearing is stronger. You loved the music that each of the skaters chose always made you envision colors in your mind. As a child you would always try to listen for the sound of their blades scraping against ice.

You start to hear a voice. You know that voice. It's him, Yuuri.

You listen to the announcer as he starts to introduce the skaters. "Up first is Japan's own Katsuki Yuuri." You hear applause and turn your head to hear Yuuri stepping on the ice ready to skate.

You listen to the music start and wonder what movements would go along with each stroke of the violin. He finishes his routines and you continue to listen to each of the skaters pieces of music. The tournament ends and Yuuri got last place. Needing to go to the bathroom you head to the restroom and hear someone crying from the mens' restroom. Questioning whether or not to go in you feel sorry for the person so you go inside. You hear faint crying coming from one of the stalls.

"Are you okay?" You ask wanting to help the person inside.
"I'm fine." It's Yuuri.
"Yuuri why are you crying?"
He opens the stall door and is surprised to find a blind girl standing in front of him.

"How did you know it was me?"

"I have good hearing." You say.

"Now why are you sad?"

"It's just that my dream of becoming a renowned skater is crushed."

"Yuuri, even though I can't see I know you are an amazing skater."

He looks down at his feet and a few years escape his eyes.

"Thanks." He says starting to cheer up. You both walk outside the bathroom and he offers to walk you home.

"I'm fine Yuuri, I can walk home easily." As you start to walk away he grabs your hand. "I know that, I just want to keep you safe." Your face starts to heat up and turn pink. Feeling embarrassed you cover your face with your scarf again and head home. You get there and he gives you a hug.

"Thanks for helping me today." He says while his arms wrapped around you.

"You may not be able to see but that doesn't stop you from being happy. So if I lose a tournament that should mean nothing to me."
Tears of joy start to fall from your eyes. Since you were little people always made fun of you about not being able to see. Now you found someone who doesn't look at it in a negative way.

"There are many things to see in this world but to me they remain unseen. If I could could choose to see one thing for the first time, even if it were only to last one second. It would be you."

He kisses you gently and this makes you envision colors that nobody could ever imagine.