Constellations|Katsuki Yuuri

゜゚・*:.。..。.:* ☆ *:.。. .。.:*・゜゚

The sky.

Everyday you would go out in the woods with your telescope and stargaze. Drawing different constellations in your notebook and learning more about the beautiful things in the sky that most of us seem to miss out on.
You could never understand how people seem to neglect the night sky. You were always a person of the night. When people were asleep, you would be learning.

You put you clothes on knowing tonight will be a bit chilly. When you were little you wanted a telescope but no one ever got you one. You thought you would be able to get yourself one but the one you wanted always seemed to be out of your limits. You learned how to observe the stars without a telescope by using your eyes, sure some stars cannot be seen with the naked eye and even with your own little telescope. You grab your supplies and head out in the woods. Away from all city lights and mankind.

In the woods where the light from the city can't block the light of the stars the whole sky seemed to be full of stars, constellations, and even other planets. As soon as you are ready to look up at the sky you hear something or is it someone? You turn around to find a boy wearing glasses but most of his face covered by a scarf.

"Who are you?" You ask.

"Oh sorry I don't mean to intrude your work but my name is Yuuri and I was walking and I saw the glare of your telescope lense so I decided to check it out."

He pulls down his scarf revealing his face making your face a light tint of pink.

You go back to looking at the stars and feel a tap on your shoulder. You look to see Yuuri with your sketchbook. You immediately grab it back from him.

"Why did get my sketchbook?"

"I wanted to learn more about the stars. I never really payed attention to them. Usually my eyes take me to the ice but never to the sky."

"The ice?" You ask puzzled.

"Oh I'm a skater." He says putting his hands in his pockets.

"Are you an astronomer?" This question makes you sad.

"No, I-I-I'm a college student looking to do something with my life. I love astronomy but my parents want me to be a doctor."

Yuuri walks over to the telescope and looks into it.

"I want you to look at this and tell me what you see."

You look through the telescope and see star. It looks new and shines brightly.

"That star represents new beginnings. It's never too late to change what you want to do with your life. As long as it makes you happy."

He gazes as the night sky. The light of the stars bounce off the lenses of his glasses and illuminates his face.

You don't know what overcomes you as you wrap his arms around him planting your face in his chest. His scarf keeping your face from the chills of the wind.

"Yuuri you have inspired me not to listen to my parents and pursue my dreams in life. Thank you."

"When I told my parents I wanted to be a skater they were a bit sceptic at first but now they cheer for me at every tournament no matter if I lose or win. And if your parents don't agree then defy them. If they won't accept you then I will."

A few tears run down the sides of your face. You never had someone show you this much passion.

You both look up at the stars. The sky glistening with billions of them.

Even if the stars go dull your future is still bright because of him.

Sorry for the delay. Don't worry I'll keep updating and I'm taking plot suggestions for future one shots!!! (Also I suggest listening to the cool song that goes with the theme.)☆彡