Pork Cutlet Bowl|Yuuri Katsuki

Yuuri always had a big appetite but you can't blame him since you both share the same favorite foods. Especially, pork cutlet bowls. Once a month around the same time you would share a meal together and catch up on things.

Today was the day you got to eat with him so you put on something cute and head over to his place. You knocked on his door and were greeted by his parents. They were nice as always and welcomed you back to their home and you walked to the kitchen to see Yuuri.

"Hey Yuuri!!!" You say as you give him a hug. You start to catch up on things while you both eat pork cutlet bowls. "So, Yuuri anything new happened recently?" You ask him."Well, Victor Nikiforov became my coach." You almost choke on your food hearing this.

"VICTOR IS YOUR COACH!!!!" You yell as you remember watching him skate when you were younger. "Yup, he's my coach. A video of me skating to one of his old routines became viral and one day he just appeared in front of me and became my coach. I can hardly believe it myself." As you try to process the words coming out of his mouth you can't help but smile and give him a hug. "I'm so happy for you."

You feel tears escape from your eyes as you know that means he'll be traveling more and you'll see him less."Y/N why are you crying?" He tries to calm you down. "Now that you have a coach you'll be traveling all around the world and I'll be left behind." You look into his eyes. He looks different from the last time you saw him. He looks more mature and cuter. As you realize this you start to blush as your face turns a light pink.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize this but when I travel I even leave my friends and family too. It's hard sometimes but when they are watching me skate it makes me happy so I feel like they are with me." You start to stutter scared to say what's on your mind but he'll be gone soon so you don't care."But I want you with me. Always."

He looks speechless as what you just said and holds your hands tightly."I want to be with you always too." Your face turns red as you hear this. He then leans in for a kiss. It catches you off guard but you accept it and kiss back. He starts to get special with the kiss and acts like this will be your first and last. You both stop remembering that you're at his parents' house.

You start to finish your food and find him staring at you. "Why aren't you eating?" You ask considering it's his favorite food. "Because now I found something
I like more than pork cutlet bowls. You."
Now that you know you both feel the same way no matter where he is you'll know that you're in his heart.