Winter|Minami

゜゚・*:.。..。.:* ♡ ︎*︎:.。. .。.:*・゜゚

The warmth of your blanket isn't enough for you as its freezing outside and even inside. It's been a long winter and it feels as if it gets colder everyday. You look outside you window as you can hear the wind rustling the tree branches of the cherry blossom tree that used to be vibrant shades of pinks and reds now just brown and dull. Sure you liked winter considering it allows your favorite coffee flavors to come back but really something felt different this winter.

You put on your slippers trying to avoid touching the cold floor and walk over to the kitchen and make yourself a cup of hot chocolate. You add a few marshmallows and wait for it to cool down. Taking a look around your house you find out what feels different. You're alone in a cold house. Taking a sip of hot chocolate you scroll through your social media and see a pic of Minami. You sigh because you haven't see the blonde child in a while. You contemplate whether or not to call him. Still feeling lonely you decide to make the call. Every time you are around him his bright and fun personality makes you feel warm. That's it exactly the feeling you need right now.

You call him waiting for him to answer. "Hey Y/N!!!" Hearing his voice makes the empty feeling inside you dissolve into nothing.

"Hi Minami, I was wondering if you could come over?" You tap on the table almost worried he will say no.

"OF COURSE I WILL COME OVER!!! I'll be there in a little bit okay?"

"Okie dokie." You say as you hang up glad that he said yes. You take a quick warm shower enjoying the heat from the water. You get out and change into some clothes. You put on a pastel oversized sweater and some jeans and some fluffy bunny socks. You hear a knock on the door and run over to it. You open the door which lets in a breeze you then see Minami standing at your door step.

"Minami, you're here." You say as you let him in.
"Thanks for inviting me over to your place Y/N."

You walk into the living room and you sit on the couch. "Hey, do you want some hot chocolate?" You ask him. He gives you a small nod. Even though he seemed warm you wanted to make him feel welcome. You bring back a cup of hot chocolate in a red mug that complements his hair. You always loved the bit of red in his hair. It's the perfect pop of color and goes along well with his peppy personality.

You catch him staring at your fluffy bunny socks and can't help but blush forgetting you had those on.

"I'm sorry I was staring at your socks. They're cute though."
Minami always knew what to say to make you feel better. You remember the one time you had a snowball fight and one hit your head. He rushed over to you and helped you up and offered to "kiss it better."

You sigh wanting to go back to that day and look out your window. White. As far as the eye can see.

"Minami I have an idea. You wanna have a snowball fight?"

"But I don't want you to get hurt. The day that I hurt you I'll never forget. I may not tell you this but you mean a lot to me. Remember the time where we talked about what we wanted to be when we grow up when we were little. You said you wanted to be a doctor to help people in need. I said that I wanted to be a skater. But then I started to doubt myself. I kept saying that I'll never be a skater. Until you told me to believe in myself and as long as I expressed my passion on ice I would make it big!!!"

A few tears fall from his eyes and he buries his face in his hands.

"I need to stay strong for myself and for you."

"Minami I didn't know you felt that way. How about we just make some snow angels no one will get hurt."

"Really? Okay." You throw on some boots and head outside. The ground covered in soft snow almost glistening in the afternoon sun. You both hold hands getting ready to fall back.

"1,2, and 3." You both say and fall back. You feel the snow almost hug you from behind. You look at him and all his stress seems to escape and you look at the pale blue sky. "I'm glad you came Minami you always seem to make me smile." He looks over to you and see you shivering. He gets up and lays next to you.

"You seemed cold so I wanted to keep you warm." He holds on tight to you, holding your gloved hands with his bare ones.

You continue to stare at the sky taking about the past and the future. "Y/N as long as I'm with you I know my future will be bright." From this day no winter was cold because the warmth of Minami's love is all you needed.

Requests are still open. You have a cute idea or character you want me to write about just let me know. (^∇^)
~エコー(Echo)