Spring|Minami

It is finally spring. The cold has dimmed down a bit and warmer times are now coming as the new season takes over. The cherry blossom tree outside your window now growing new flowers. The sky is blue and only has a few clouds. You decide to take a walk in the nearby park near your house. As soon as your ready to head out the door your phone in your pocket rings and you look who is calling. You see that it's Yuuri so you pick up.

"Y/N I NEED A FAVOR!!!" He yells before you get to even say hi.

"Umm sure...what is it?" You ask.

"Can you please do something with Minami he's been asking questions for 5 hours straight."

"Okay. I'll help you out." Feeling sympathy for him.

"Thanks so much I'll drop him off in a little bit. WTH MINAMI GET OFF MY LEG AHHH...." The phone hangs up there and you are questioning what is going on.

You change really quick waiting for your sudden guest. Soon enough you hear screaming outside.

I guess my guests are here.

You look out the window and see Minami getting kicked out of the car and Yuuri making his getaway. You step outside and run to help Minami. "Are you okay?" You say as you help him up. "Yeah I got a little scratch on my cheek." You run immediately back in your house and grab a box of band aids. You feel embarrassed as the band aids have baby chickens on it. "SINCE WHEN DO I HAVE BAND AIDS WITH FREAKIN BABY CHICKENS ON THEM?!?!?" You yell at yourself in you head.
"Aww this is a really cute band aid." He coos. "Thanks, hey Minami I was going to take a walk in the park do you want to come?"
You get scared as he literally leaps in the air from excitement and you almost trip over yourself. "Sorry I get a bit hyper sometimes." You can't help but think what this could would be like if he had an expresso.

You both start walking towards the park. You two remain silent though. This is strange considering how hyperactive he is. You look over to him and find him looking down at the ground. He must be think about something. You finally get to the seating area where there is a bench near the big cherry blossom tree. That is your favorite tree in the whole park. Now it's branches almost bare and only to show a few leaves and flowers. This tree always took a while to bloom but when it did the different shades of pastels and pinks would represent everything that spring meant. You sit down at the bench and stare at the sky looking at the clouds.

"Y/N, can we talk?" Minami asks in sort of a serious tone.

"Yes of course. What's on your mind?"

"Well, everyone that I admire seems to turn their back on me and telling me that I'm obsessive. It's just when I go through feelings they are stronger then most people. That's good when you are happy but sadness can tear your soul to shreds. When I found out I make Yuuri uncomfortable it really hurt me.
Do I make you uncomfortable?"

He says this and his eyes shine, yearning to know your answer.

"Minami honestly I feel like your the most comfortable person to talk too. You might be full of energy but when push comes to shove I think I like that about you." 

He lets out a smile and runs over to the cherry blossom tree. He grabs something from his pocket and appears to be carving something in it. He runs over back to you and grabs your arm and takes you to where he carved in the tree.

"Look at what I carved." He says as he points.

There he carved your initial and his inside of object that you couldn't really make out.

"What is around our initials?"

"A baby chicken!!!" He says

You break out in laughter from this. Even though he can be a hand full, he sure does know how to make you smile.

Just like spring is the time for new  beginnings which can lead into something  beautiful you started something new with Minami that will continue to grow along with this very tree.

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. Thanks for your patience. Also I'm getting mad that there is only one episode with Minami!!! We need more of him. (^o^)/