Summer|Minami

The sun is shining brightly and it's the first week of summer break.

Ever since summer started you and Minami have been texting each other. You look at your messages to see a notification. Of course it's him.

"Hey! I was wondering if you would like to go to the beach with me today?"

You check the weather and it's pretty hot today. You look outside to see only a few clouds and wonder whether to accept his invitation. Suddenly you get another text.

"I'll bring snacks. (=ω)"

You sigh as you know that he really wants you to go and you couldn't turn down free food.

"I'll be there. ( ^ω^ )"

You put on a bathing suit and a cute cover up dress with some sunglasses and a bag to put water, your phone, and your towel. You walk to the beach which is only a couple blocks from where you live. You look around for Minami and you see him waving. You head towards him and he gives you a small hug. You look at his beach setup and you're quite impressed. He has a big umbrella,two seats, and a cooler.
"What's in the cooler???" You say wanting to know what he brought.
"I brought chips,cookies,ice cream, and popsicles!" He says opening it up. "But before we eat let's have fun!!!" He says with a big smile. You chuckle at his playfulness and take off your dress and he leaves his shirt on.

"Are you shy about taking off your shirt." You say messing with him.
He gets a bit angry and suddenly he rips off his shirt and he seems to be full of determination. "I'm not shy!!!" He says with his face turning light red. He jumps in the water and yells for you to join. You get in the water and it's cold. You shiver but get used to it knowing you're doing it for him.

You look at the water, it's a deep blue and the sun makes the water sparkle like a million stars. Getting caught up in its beauty suddenly you are splashed with water. You look over to Minami and splash him back. He tried to run but it's hard to run in the water. You keep splashing at him. He dives underwater and you look around not knowing where he is. You look for his little red hair and suddenly he bursts out of the water and grabs your leg pulling you under. You both pop up again as you gasp for air. He begins to laugh and you go back to shore still angry to sit on chair with your towel around you.

"Umm...I'm sorry for scaring you. You want a popsicle?" He says trying to cheer you up. He grabs one out of the cooler and hands it to you. You can't help but let out a smile and take the sweet treat as an apology. He sits next to you and you both eat popsicles. "Thanks for the food Minami." You say. After eating you think of an idea and you whisper it to him in his ear. He is hesitant but agrees and your smile grows.

It takes a while but you bury him under the sand, only his head sticking out. You laugh and can't help but take a picture with him. "Can I get out now?" He says regretting agreeing to this. "No not yet. Just before you can go let me do one more thing." He looks confused and you crouch down to the sand and kiss him. Suddenly he breaks out of the sand and grabs you down making you fall. You both burst out laughing and you shake the sand out of his hair.

"Usually I don't like going outside but with you I would go the beach everyday." You both end up staying at the beach and watch the sunset.