5th☀

5th☀

I was pestering Mijoo with questions regarding Yejun. 

Mijoo did a good job at denying and avoiding all the questions asked by me. She smiled and gave me explanations but I wanted to just know yes or no. Why was she just like Wonwoo?

"Tell me," I said, following her as she went to the glass door refrigerator of the school's store to get herself a banana milk drink. 

"I already told you

"I already told you. Why are we discussing this again?" she asked me, holding the door open to look at me for a moment before she went on with what she was doing. 

"Because it makes no sense. I asked a yes or no question, and you reply me with explanations," I answered, leaning against the fridge with my arms crossed. "Tell me."

"Yejun oppa is just someone's who handsome. There. Happy?" Mijoo asked me, giving me a skeptical look before she went ahead to the cashier to pay for her drink.

I followed her there and answered, "Nope. I only asked whether you're seeing him. Or like him. You answer me with answers that avoid the question."

She poked the straw through the aluminum top of the banana milk drink and shrugged. "I don't know. There's no set feelings. I just find him attractive, that's all."

"Which is a yes, right?" 

She squinted her eyes and examined me. "Why are you so concerned about me liking him or not?"

"He's a year older than us, which makes him still a minor, too!" I totally ignored her question. Well, I was there when she went through that horrible heart break so I wanted her to be happy. "He's handsome. He's tall. He's smart, as what Seojoon oppa said. I think he goes to some science high school?"

Mijoo softly smiled and patted the top of my head. "I see what you're doing now, Sarang. You're setting me up with him. But you know me and my love life. It's a mess and nothing but complicated."

I frowned and followed Mijoo up the stairs to get back to our class. The hallways were crowded with people either running, standing there and talking or walking to get somewhere. It was an amazement we didn't collide with anyone. 

Wonwoo wasn't with us today. He went to play basketball with a few friends of his. Like Jaehyun from the next class and Jungkook from two classes from ours. If he were here, we wouldn't be having this kind of conversation. 

I wouldn't want to hurt him. 

"And what about you, huh?" Mijoo asked in return, turning around before she walked in the class backwards. "How's your love life going?"

"I have none, and I'm happy," I answered, giving her a grin in reply.

"Right. I don't even see him around these days, too. He must be ignoring you," she noted, looking around the classroom.