23rd☀

23rd☀

Sarang

"I can't believer we're leaving tomorrow!" Mijoo exclaimed as she looked around the room we shared. 

"Neither can I. Has it already been two weeks? It feels like it has only been a few days," I said in return, sighing. I didn't want to leave so soon. This trip has been nothing but amazing. 

"School is starting soon, too," Mijoo said, gasping loudly before she let out a frustrated groan. "Why does school exist? Why?"

"At least there's a talent show," I said, hoping it would somehow cheer her up. I was excited for the talent show. I've already learned all the moves for Playing With Fire by BLACKPINK. I'm definitely going to enjoy myself. 

Mijoo let out another gasp. This time, it was louder than the first. "Oh no! The talent show!"

"What? What?" I asked, alarmed. 

"I don't know what song I will sing!" Mijoo said, covering her mouth in shock. 

"Sing? Does that mean..." I let out an excited squeal. "You're thinking about joining it? Really?"

"Yes." Mijoo sheepishly grinned at me. "I thought why not? It's not everyday I'll have another chance. Better try it out once so I'll have experience."

I ended up standing up from my bed just to run across the room and give Mijoo a tight squeeze. "I'm so happy that you want to join! I can't believe it has come to this point! I'm... I'm emotional!"

"Okay, okay. You weirdo. Calm down." Mijoo poked my forehead, pushing me backwards. "I don't know what happened. I was so scared but all of a sudden I feel brave and I want to do everything. I could even go swimming in the ocean and—Nope. That's a horrible idea."

"Aww, don't be like that! Anyways! I'm so happy you finally decided to join. Maybe it's Yejun's oppa effect. He's too handsome for your eyes and so everything he do or say, you will end up listening to him," I teased, grinning at her. 

"No. What... Here we go again. We're going to talk about Yejun oppa." Mijoo sighed before she shook her head. 

"What? Is he not your crush?" I continued teasing her before I sucked in a deep, wistful breath. 

"What the heck, Cheon Sarang?" Mijoo raised an eyebrow. "Must I have to bring up the story every time? What happened between Hwiyoung and I has left a scar on me. You can call it a trauma."

"So you're saying you're scared of falling in love?" I asked her, tilting my head to side a little. 

"In a way..." 

I shook my head. "Mijoo, it shouldn't work that way. You shouldn't think that way just because of one wrong event. In fact, I think that falling in love again would be the bravest thing you'll ever do."

"Oh, like you?" Mijoo teased. 

Great. I guess she found a new topic to tease me about. And it was no joke that it would be about Hansol. Again. "Maybe."

"Actually, I've never really got to hear the story fully. Why did you two break up again?" Mijoo asked. She no longer looked like she would tease me. She was ready to listen. 

Since the topics had switched over to this, I took a seat and straightened up the cripple part of my pants. "Well, you know his type of personality."

"I sure do. Sang Hyuk used to date my friend, like I told you. Whenever they would have a fight, do you know what he would do? He'd go to other girls. He'd go to his rebounds and date them. It was literally so stupid. I did my best not to punch him every time I saw him. Why would you go to other girls and date them, when you're still dating someone else at the same time?" Mijoo inhaled deep breaths.