If you were able to make a Patronus, what would it be?

@keirasibuki asked: Dear Mr. Tom Riddle, If you were able to make a patronus, what will it be? -Keira
~•~•~•~•~
*Owldemort drops this letter onto your front porch, then flies back to my cold, depressing room back in Hogwarts*

Dear deer Keira,

Unfortunately, the rumors are indeed true.
Yes, I am incapable of making a Patronus.
I know, I know. You're probably thinking, "Tom, you're the most brilliant student to have set foot in Hogwarts, and you can't even make a bloody Patronus?"

Well, there's a perfectly good explanation for that. I suspect you already know the long, sad story of poor orphan Tom and all the filthy little Mudblood brats who taunted him. That alone should explain my incapability.

The most significant part of casting a Patronus is to think of your happiest memory. The happier the memory, the better the charm will work. I haven't any memories in my childhood that I consider to be my happiest memory.

When I first attempted the Patronus charm, I thought of the time I found out I was a wizard- the only time I felt...really, really happy. However, apparently, it wasn't "happy" enough. I've tried and tried and tried, over and over, but all I can produce from my wand is a small wisp of nothingness.

And I don't think I'll be making happy memories anytime soon. So far, my sixth year in Hogwarts seems utterly endless. Constant schoolwork. Constant boredom. Constant failing search for self-fulfillment. Constant conversations with my Death Eaters that don't seem to mean a thing anymore.
Every bloody day is exactly the same.

I find myself terribly lonely. Before you inform me that I have my Death Eaters,   I will inform you that they are not friends. They are followers. I appreciate  them, but I do not particularly take pleasure in their company. Does that make sense to you? I'm sorry if I'm not making any sense.

Okay, back to your question. If I could make a Patronus, it would probably be a dragon because y'know, dragons are pretty badass.
I mean, compared to those measly Patronuses I see those seventh-years cast, it's bloody fantastic.
Like, imagine when you're casting a Patronus with a group of people and everybody has like a cat or a hare or a mouse, but you magic up THIS  AMAZING, SPECTACULAR, TWENTY-FOOT DRAGON OUT OF YOUR WAND.
Just...imagine.

Yours,
Tom Marvolo Riddle

Yours,Tom Marvolo Riddle

P.S. Have you, by any chance, come across a copy of Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them by Newt Scamander lying around? I'm afraid I've lost it.
I wrote my name on the front cover. If found, please return to me...or give it to Miss Prince so she can give it to me.
She and I don't talk much anymore.