**HACKED** (Tom, if yer readin this, u r a lil shet)

Hullo, this is Ari (aka the person who has been "helping" Tom Riddle on publishing this Ask Book. And by "helping", I mean "involuntary hacked by Voldemort and forced against my will to help him use the Muggle Internet or else he'll set the Basilisk on me").

So this little arse thinks it's okay to just use my account without my consent.
Y'know what? I am bloody tired of doing whatever he wants me to do.

And he's a pain because he insists on writing all his letters with a quill due to the fact that he doesn't understand this "bloody stupid idiot damn newfangled M*dblood technology". And I have to transcribe his awful handwriting into readable type-written print! He's such a diva, I swear.

I. Will. Go. Insane.

Therefore, I've decided to release his own very personal, private diary into the public.

It's only fair, eh, Tommy?

You can find the diary on this account, a new work titled, appropriately,
Property of Tom Marvolo Riddle.
I will upload bits and pieces of it over time, so be sure to add it to your library.

Haha screw you, Riddle. Have fun trying to figure out how to unpublish your diary without my help.

THIS IS MY ACT OF REBELLION, TOM. EITHER YOU LEAVE OR YOUR DIARY IS EXPOSED TO THE INTERWEBS. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO MAKE A DECISION. YES, I AM SIRIUSLY BLACKMAILING YOU. (lol you peeps thought Tom came up with all the puns by himself??)

Cheers,
Ari

Cheers,Ari

P.S. A question I get often is "What's Tom really like?"
Here's a quick story for all of you who believe for some unfathomable reason that Tom's really this sweet and sensitive guy:

one time for my birthday he stole someone's honeydukes candy for me and I was like awww I thought you hated me lol and he was like I do you stupid muggle but I wanted to thank you for helping me and I was like lol you forced me to help you and he was like crucio and I was like lying there in excruciating pain and he just left me there dying

#DontJoinTheDeathEaters2017
#TomRiddleIsAnArse