Slytherin Some Fan Art

@Ravenclaw_Ray wrote: "Hello, Tom Marvolo Riddle. I am Rachel Vi, an artistic Pureblood in Ravenclaw house. I was wondering what you thought of this, and if you could give me your honest opinion on it. I saw one of your pieces, and I think that it was brilliant. By the way, Owldemort and Owlphini are two amazing owls. It's nice to know that you care for them. Thank you for taking the time and consideration needed for reading this letter. Enclosed should be a work of art I made. Yours truly, Rachel Vi."

~•~•~•~•~*Owldemort and Owlphini, two amazing, well-cared-for owls deliver this letter of praise and admiration on top of your desk that is covered with drawings, for you are too busy making artistic art*

~•~•~•~•~
*Owldemort and Owlphini, two amazing, well-cared-for owls deliver this letter of praise and admiration on top of your desk that is covered with drawings, for you are too busy making artistic art*

Dearest Miss Rachel Vi,

Good Merlin, that's bloody gorgeous! I mean, not as gorgeous as the muse for your drawing, but rather close to it. (That might sound a bit conceited, but you specifically wanted my honest opinion.) You've got my hair, my eyes, and my clothes. And by Slytherin, you even got my jawline! (Not as sharp as my actual jawline, of course, but if you wanted to be really accurate, you'd probably cut right through the paper.)

This is brilliant, and you are a brilliant artist. I encourage you to continue drawing until you are old and weak like Dumbledore.

You could be an illustrator. Or an animator. Or a cartoonist. But since you're a Ravenclaw, I reckon you're smart enough to realize that a Pureblood like yourself has too much potential for these Muggle jobs.

If you indeed want to pursue a career in arts, I highly suggest the Dark Arts. It is the most viable, influential kind of art there is.

Interested?
We could use someone like you. #JoinTheDeathEaters2017

A fellow artist,
Tom Marvolo Riddle

P.S. What do you think about this design to symbolize myself and my Death Eaters? It took me about five hours to draw, but really, it's a work in progress...

 What do you think about this design to symbolize myself and my Death Eaters? It took me about five hours to draw, but really, it's a work in progress