A Love Letter

@ciaoitsinxss asked/wrote:
"Dear Tom, You're so hot I almost cried when I first saw your face. Come to my house so I can see how much better your face looks like in real life. I'm not asking, I'm demanding. Marry me, Iness, a pure-blood Ravenclaw, basically the most brilliant girl in Hogwarts. And yes, more brilliant than Hermione. Also, I hereby pronounce myself both a Death Eater and your #1 fan."
~•~•~•~•~
*Owldemort flies through your unopened window and crashes, yet she does not mind because she hasn't delivered a letter in such a long time, bless her*

Dear Iness,

I'm afraid I don't know how to respond to your letter. I don't get many letters like this. Thank you?
I mean, it's not that I'm not used to the attention, mind you. Plenty of girls throw themselves at me in Hogwarts.
I don't know why, so if anybody would willing to explain that to me, that'd be great.

I'm very much flattered that you think I am "so hot that you almost cried when you first saw my face". That, er, must be a life-changing experience for you.

Unfortunately, as I am currently willingly imprisoned within the walls of Hogwarts, I cannot come over to your house.
Aren't you in Hogwarts as well, since you said you were in Ravenclaw? I haven't seen you around before. 

As for that little marriage proposal you've got there on the bottom of your letter, I must decline.
Tell me, how on earth would I selfishly, heartlessly take over the world with a wife by my side?
Please tell me you're joking.

Also, after reading your letter, I reckon you're in love with my looks, not me. My dear Iness, you cannot marry someone because of looks.

Looks are not important.
Blood-status is.

I accept you as my brand-new Death Eater, though.

Did I break your heart,
Tom Marvolo Riddle

P.S. You demand me, eh? Is that so? Do you want to know what happens to people who demand me to do something?

*raises an eyebrow*