Intro

Do NOT sue me.

• Fact:
Victini Pokédex number for Unova is #000 which makes it the only non-glitch Pokémon to have this number.

An explanation that could be given involves an item called Liberty Pass, which was distributed during the first month of Pokémon BW's release. The item was used to travel to an island called Liberty Garden, where the player could battle members of Team Plasma and catch a Victini for themselves. After catching, the player would then encounter Professor Juniper, who will explain the history of Victini.

Juniper says the reason for why Victini is listed at #000 in the Pokédex was due to the hope that it would impart luck on the Trainer who was able to capture and take the Pokémon on a journey. Since Victini was originally locked up in a lighthouse, but it now had the chance to see the Pokémon world as the partner of the player.

"Also… In the Unova Pokédex, Victini was assigned a special number: zero. I've heard this special number was assigned in the hope that Victini's power to bring victory would be shared with the Trainer who travels with this Pokédex."

- Prof. Juniper

A/N: This book is undergoing editing to fix grammatical errors and remove/change segments that I don't enjoy

A/N: This book is undergoing editing to fix grammatical errors and remove/change segments that I don't enjoy. I want to make this book enjoyable to read, so I'm taking my time to fix everything possible to help make this book stand out compared to the various other Pokémon facts books on Wattpad.

Excuse the mess and inconsistencies of each chapter as I edit along the way.