Pokemon History #16

At least three years after Gen 2/4(Gen 5):
•The events of Black and White:
Hilbert/Hilda along with their friends Cheren and Bianca receive their very first Pokemon in the bedroom of Hilbert/Hilda's house in Nuvema Town from Professor Juniper. The three decide to leave Nuvema Town and go on a journey across their region of Unova, with Cheren wanting to learn as much about every kind of Pokemon possible and Bianca going against the wishes of her dad. Upon arriving in Accumula Town they encounter the nefarious Team Plasma who announce their plans for Pokemon liberation to separate Pokemon from humans. Hilbert/Hilda them battle Team Plasma's leader, a mysterious man known only as N who claims Pokemon are his friends. Hilbert/Hilda make a journey across the land of Unova challenging all eight Gyms and earning all eight Badges. After earning the eight Badge, they travel to the Pokemon League where they defeat the Elite Four. Upon defeating the Elite Four, they discover that N has already defeated the Champion Alder and promptly summons his castle, destroying the Pokemon League Castle. Ghetsis, one of the members of the of the Seven Sages reveals that he had the plan to separate people and Pokemon so that he can be the only one person in the whole world with Pokemon. After defeating N and Ghetsis with Reshiram/Zekrom N becomes sorry for all his wrongdoing and flies off to distant lands on his dragon of legend. Hilbert/Hilda, Cheren, and Bianca continue their journey in Unova and get recruited by an undercover officer named Looker to discover and arrest the remaining six of the Seven Sages. After the arrest of all six, Hilbert/Hilda returns to the Pokemon League, re-defeats the Elite Four, then challenges and defeats Alder, becoming Champion of Unova.