Pokemon History #20

Two years after Black 2/ White 2/X/Y (Gen 7):
The events of Sun and Moon:
•Sun/Moon leaves his/her home on Route 1 on a Pokemon journey three months after moving to the Alola region from Kanto. He/she receives his/her starter Pokemon from Hala and meets Lillie and Hau. Sun/Moon receives a Z-Ring at the festival inaugurating his/her island challenge, consisting of seven trials and four grand trials in order to become the island challenge champion. Along his/her journey, he/she encouters a group called Team Skull, whose members are misfits who failed the island challenge and aim to cause trouble, as well as another group called the Aether Foundation, whose goal is to cure hurt Pokemon. After defeating the leader of Team Skull, Guzma, at the Shady House, Sun/Moon travel to the Aether Paradise, where he/she battles Lusamine, the president of the Aether Foundation. Lusamine opens Ultra Wormholes across Alola and enters one with Guzma. Sun/Moon and Lillie evolve Nebby into Solgaleo/Lunala at the Alter of the Sunne/Alter of the Moone and travel into Ultra Space, where Sun/Moon battles Lusamine again and bring her and Guzma back to Alola. Sun/Moon catches Solgaleo/Lunala after Lillie tells it that she isn't a Trainer. Sun/Moon climbs Mount Lanakila to its summit, the newly-opened Pokemon League, where he/she defeats the Elite Four, becoming the first Champion of Alola. A festival is held in Iki Town, and Lillie brings Sun/Moon to the Ruins of Conflict to battle Tapu Koko. The next day, Lillie leaves for Kanto. The International Police contact Sun/Moon to investigate and catch the Ultra Beasts unleashed across Alola.