Pokemon History #18

Two years after Black and White (Gen 6):
The events of Black and White 2 and X and Y.
•Nate/Rosa receives his/her first Pokemon from Bianca in his/her hometown of Aspertia City. Together with Hugh, who hopes to take back his sister's Purrloin from Team Plasma, the duo takes on the new lineup of Gyms in the Unova region. After earning their seventh badge from Drayden, Team Plasma attacks Opelucid City, covering the city in unbreakable ice. The Shadow Triad takes the opportunity to steal the DNA Splicers from Opelucid Gym. Nate/Rosa and Hugh chase Team Plasma to Humilau City, where after earning their final badge, they confront Zinzolin, Colress, and the Shadow Triad at the Giant Chasm. After the Triad releases Hugh's sister's Purrloin, now a Liepard, Hugh tells Nate/Rosa to go ahead and confront Team Plasma's leader, Ghetsis. Just before Ghetsis freezes Nate/Rosa alive with Kyurem Glaciate, N flies in on Reshiram/Zekrom, saving him/her. However, Ghetsis uses Kyurem power to turn Reshiram/Zekrom back into a orb, then uses the DNA splicers to turn Kyurem into Black/White Kyurem. Nate/Rosa knocks out Kyurem, causing the two Dragon Pokemon to separate, then defeats an enraged Ghetsis. Thankful, N suggests that Nate/Rosa proceed to the Pokemon League. Heeding his words, Nate/Rosa ascend Victory Road, defeats the Elite Four, and emerges victorious in battle with the new Champion, Iris. After returning home, Hugh's sister thanks the player for helping her big brother, and tells Nate/Rosa that she has been dreaming of a Zoroark calling Nate/Rosa's name. At Hugh's suggestion, Nate/Rosa returns to Victory Road, finding a Zoroark that leads him/her to the ruins of N's Castle, where N and Reshiram/Zekrom challenge them to battle. After being defeated, N says goodbye to his dragon and releases it by asking it to turn back into a orb to give to Nate/Rosa. Nate/Rosa climbs to the top of Dragonspiral Tower, and faces Reshiram/Zekrom again, this time, in an attempt to capture it.
•Calem/Serena leave his/her home in Vaniville Town meeting Shauna and Serena/Calem who invite them to join them for a meeting in Aquacorde Town. Calem, Serena, and Shauna receive their first Pokemon from Tierno and a Pokedex from Trevor on behalf of Professor Sycamore. After delivering a letter to his/her Mom from Professor Sycamore, they head on an adventure travelling across Kalos and challenging the eight Gyms in order to earn eight Badges to then challenge the Pokemon League. Along their journey they come into contact with Team Flare, an organization whose goal is to create a "beautiful and better" world while making money. They try to do this by stealing fossils from Glittering Cave, siphoning electricity from the Kalos Power Plant, stealing Pokeballs from the PokeBall Factory in Laverre City, and attempting to agitate and capture Abomasnow. Calem/Serena also encounters a mysterious giant called AZ on several occasions, first being on Kalos Route 13. After earning the seventh badge from Olympia, Calem/Serena are contacted by Lysandre, a man introduced by Professor Sycamore, who reveals himself to be the leader of Team Flare and his intention to use the ultimate weapon to eliminate all life in the world. Calem/Serena battle Lysandre first in Lysandre Labs and again in the Team Flare Secret HQ, before making their way down to the basement where they find Xerneas/Yveltal and battle them, before battling against Lysandre once more. Even though Lysandre is defeated, and Calem/Serena and their friends reason with him, he still fires the ultimate weapon. The blast the weapon emits destroys it and buries Lysandre and the HQ, ultimately disbanding Team Flare.
Calem/Serena then heads to the Pokemon League where he/she  defeats the Elite Four, becoming Champion of Kalos. After becoming Champion, Looker contacts Calem/Serena to help him fight crime in Lumiose City.