21

Chris's POV

I held my head down while I walked down the street. I slipped my father's wedding ring on my finger and shoved my mother's in my pocked. My eyes were heavy and I caressed my sister's favorite blanket. Well, what was left of it. It was just a corner of the fabric now, but it didn't keep me from her. I looked up when I came toe-to-toe with someone. Henry.

He was angry and I didn't know why.

"You touched my sister, nigga?" he yelled.

I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion and stepped back a little.

"I saw her bruise, nigga. Who did it?" he called to the community.

I pushed passed him and he caught a hold of my jacket. Swiftly, I gripped his wrist and his knees fell between him.

"What the hell!?"

I stared down at him and clenched my jaw as he groaned in pain.

"Don't touch me." I responded blankly before letting his arm go, causing him to collapse against the ground.

I walked away from him to gather my thoughts. I heard his footsteps coming up behind me and I stopped moving. Listening closely, I heard his foot lift from the ground. My hand flew back and I grabbed his ankle and turned around. His knee bent backwards and I threw him down to the ground.

I bent down to him and stared at him.

"Stop acting like you're high and mighty, Henry. You can't take me, and you know that." I stood up from him and proceeded towards the house. Sooner than later, he was following behind me in silence.

Later that day

I sat in the corner of my bedroom to gather my thoughts. I hurt Raegan and Henry in the matter of a few hours. I was ashamed but my anger was still there. I held my head in my hands before I felt her soft and gentle hands carefully knead my skin.

"Hey..." she spoke quietly.

I looked up at her and she smiled down to me. I looked back down and she planted gentle kisses down my neck. I sighed lowly as her hands explored my chest. I liked it. She lifted my shirt and her skin came in contact with my own. I shuddered but let her continue. Her lips traveled up my jawline and my eyes shut. I let myself loose and swallowed the lump of frustration in my throat.

She stood me up and laid me back on my bed. I looked up at her as she straddled my lap. I felt her tongue against my skin and I cringed slightly. Wait. I paused in my head, but my hand touched the back of her head and I tangled my fingers in her hair. I loved it. My breathing began to stagger the lower she got on my body. She handled me gently, remembering that I was still a virgin. Her hands travelled to my belt buckle and I froze. I didn't know if I was ready for her yet. Her hands unbuckled my pants and pushed them down slowly. I kept my eyes shut and my hand on the back of her head, but I was terrified. Her tongue traced my v-line and my breathing stopped. She used the tip to trace around boxers. I wanted it. When her lips kissed me though my underwear, I opened my eyes. Wait. I wanted to stop. I shook violently as her tongue licked against the cloth that covered my pipe.

"Wait," I whispered...

Raegan's POV

I looked up at him and bit my bottom lip.

"Yes," I spoke seductively.

His eyes wandered and I could tell he couldn't decide whether or not he wanted me to continue or stop.

"Chris, you don't have to. I can stop, okay? Don't feel like yo—"

He cut me off by pushing my head back down towards his pelvis. I could feel his hand shaking in my hair and I breathed against him. This was the first time I wanted to do this.

I licked over him again and I could hear the oxygen being snatched from his lungs. I smirked to myself while I rubbed over him gently. He was huge and I loved it. I started to pull his boxers down and the head peeped out from the cloth.

I licked over my lips and leaned down to kiss it gently. My lips met it and I closed my eyes. His body sat up quickly after I licked it.

"W-Wait, please" he panted.

I sat up and pulled up his boxers to close it back. I pulled his pants up soon after, and he rubbed his face. I smiled a little at how cute he was when he was nervous but a part of me was a little upset. I kissed his cheek and he looked away from me. He pulled his shirt over his body and I crawled into his lap. I wiped the sweat from his forehead and sighed.

"Chris, calm down. We'll get through it. We can. Each time, we get closer and closer. I'm good with waiting for you. So relax. We're good, baby."

I just called him my baby.

And he was.