Chapter 1 | Introduction | ♛

| Art Made By Me |

She was a regular at The Host Club, always requesting The Twins. Her blonde hair shined in the sunlight as her brown eyes glistened. She looked much like Hani~Senpai in a way, although besides Chika, Hani had no other siblings besides Tsuki Haninozuka, his sister that had gone missing years ago. Although, she could never be his sister, many still suspected her to be the Missing Haninozuka Flower.

Although no one knew, Tsuki Adachi was in fact, adopted. As far as she knew, her parents weren't fit to take care of her, so she was forced into an orphanage. Soon after, she was adopted by a couple who could no longer have children; The Adachi Family, a family that majors in the Fashion Industry and an Aquaintence to the Hitachiin Family.

Whenever Tsuki came to the Host Club, Hani~Senpai always went to go hang out with Tsuki, saying that she reminded him of his younger sister. Tsuki was happy whenever he crawled onto her lap and played with her hands and hair. Hani is one of the people who had always suspected Tsuki to be his lost sister, but told himself everyday that she wasn't. Thinking about that made him upset.

Tsuki had always been able to make friends quickly. One of her best friends being Renge because of their similar personalities, ( although Renges voice makes her want to lick the inside of a trashcan ). Whenever Tsuki came to the Host Club, Renge would pop out of the ground and hang out with her, the Twins, and Hani.

Tsuki is having a good life, but when everyone finds out her Dirty Little Secret, what will happen to that amazing life?

Ayee

So, although this was short, I hope you guys like the intro! It took a while to make, but I'm pretty proud of it ^^

WellImaGoNowByee