Chapter 22 | The Note

So, as I begin these last four chapters, I thought I should give you guys a warning. The story is going to go downhill fairly quickly, starting with this chapter. Quality will not change, but a plotwist, ( Not really cause I kinda made it obvious in earlier chapters where Hikaru and Kaoru discussed their, "plan" ) will be happening. The Happy-Go-Lucky story you have come to know will be  gone as you know it. If you are happy with the way the story is now, you do not have to continue this book. But if you enjoy stories that end on a sadder note, then continue. That is all I needed to tell you guys. Enjoy.

|Third Person PoV|

Time Skip: Two Days Later

Tsuki and Kaoru walked over to Tsukis classroom with a smile. Kaoru had been walking Tsuki to her classes for the past few days now and every time he did, her feelings grew. It was becoming hard for her to keep them to herself and she had been planning when she would tell him. Tsuki knew that he would say yes; Kaoru had been giving her hints that he had felt the same way. But in reality, this was all just a game to the twins.

"Thank you again Kaoru, I really appreciate you doing this for me." Tsuki thanked him, beaming at the boy as he rubbed the back of his neck in a nervous manner.

"It was no problem Tsuki. I have fun when we walk together." Kaoru replied, a crooked smile etched onto his lips as he looked up at the girl. Hikarus plan had been going smoothly. There was only a few more things to do. 

Kaoru slowly leaned towards the side of Tsukis face, pressing a warm kiss on it before waving to the Blonde and walking to his own class. Tsukis hand reached up to touch the spot he had just kissed, a shocked expression plastered on her face as she watched the boy walk away. Tsukis face began to burn up as she blushed violently. She looked down at her feet until the next bell rung, telling her to go to class.

Tsukis face was still red when she entered the classroom. Kyouya watched as the girl sat down in the seat next to him. She looked flustered. Before Kyouya could ask Tsuki about her weird expression, class had begun as the teacher started the lecture.

•|•|•

As the final bell rung, Tsuki rushed out of the classroom and waited for the halls to become empty once more before going into classroom 1-A, Kaorus classroom. A light pink dusted Tsukis cheek as she walked over to Kaorus desk, love note in hand. A sigh escaped her lips before she placed the envelope onto his desk. She was finally going to confess her love to the boy.

"Finally, I've gathered up my courage. We can finally be together Kaoru." She told herself as she began to exit the classroom. As Tsuki rushed out of the classroom, Hikaru walked in, first noticing the note on his twins desk. An evil smirk played on his lips as he snatched it and broke out into a sprint towards the music room. Upon arriving, rose petals surrounded him as he began to start coughing.

"Guys, it's just me! Calm down with the petals!" Hikaru yelled, hacking once more before rolling his eyes and walking over to his identical twin, "Mission Accomplished!"

"Did she really?" Kaoru asked, ripping the note from his brothers hand before tearing it open and reading the contents. Sighing, he looked up to his brother and started to question him.

"Yes, she did. And yes, we're still sticking to the plan." Hikaru told him with a smile as his twin put the note away with a sigh. Hosting hours then began as girls started to pile into the clubroom. The twins quietly groaned before starting their act.