Chapter 23.2 | Extra Chapter | Leave Me Alone

Just a heads up, this one is going to be important to the storyline, so please read this ^^ I'll be reminding people to read this at the beginning of the next chapter, too. Also, this chapter is going to be written the same way all normal chapters instead of how I write them in the Extra Chapters. Enjoy

Knocking on the wooden door of her bedroom woke up Tsuki. She groaned before shutting her eyes once more. Her maids have been trying to get her out of bed for 2 hours, but they haven't gotten anything but groaning and the sounds of Tsukis weeps. Tears fell from the girls eyes as she cuddled up in her duvet, trying to block herself up in her own little world.

"Mistress, you need to get ready. School starts in 30 minutes!" Airi called, banging on her door as Tsuki refused to get out of bed. Tsuki sniffled before tightening her grip on her blanket, "Mistress, please get out of bed. You mustn't miss school."

"No! He'll be there!" Tsuki cried, closing her eyes as she wrapped her blanket around herself. Airi sighed before opening the door and walking in. She sat at the edge of Tsukis bed before rubbing her leg in attempt at comforting her.

"Who'll be there?" Airi asked before Tsuki sat up, looking sadly at her maid. She began to explain what had happened between her and the Twins, leaving out the part about Mack, "Oh dear, I hadn't known.. Would you like to stay home? I could also call your mother so she can take care of you."

Tsuki nodded before Airi left to get her mother. As she arrived, she glomped her daughter before sending Airi to get some ice cream and movies. The girls spent the day watching Comedy Movies and pigging out on their favorite ice creams. It wasn't until the end of the day that Tsuki spoke up, telling her something she wasn't expecting.

"Mom, I wanna go home."

DUN DUN DUUUUUN!

I just kinda gave away what's going to happen next chapter! :D 

Lmao, anyways, this is how Tsuki is going to be for the next two days in the story: Moping around, watching movies and eating ice cream. The next chapter in going to take place on March 2nd, the day after Hanis birthday. I will give more information in the next chapter!

Bye!~~