Chapter 9 | Filler

Huehue, this is where the fun starts >:3

•|•|•

"Well of course I'm coming, I come every year!" I exclaimed, smiling at Renge as she clapped her hands excitedly. It was Christmas time, snow was falling, Mistletoe hung everywhere, and most importantly, The Host Clubs Christmas Ball was coming up.

"Did you get your ticket?" Renge asked, curiosity in her loud voice. Giggling, I flashed her my ticket as she did the same, smiling widely as we did so.

"I'm so excited! I wonder what they'll be doing for it this year?" I pondered, thinking about the Ball a year ago. The boys had just started up the club and they were excited about having a Ball this early in the school year.

"I heard that it was going to be a masquerade ball!" Renge exclaimed, smiling brightly as my eyes widened in shock, "I'll make sure it happens!"

"That sounds like so much fun! I'm so excited for it!~" I exclaimed, clapping excitedly before Renge pulled me into my clubroom, throwing measuring tape at me and smiling, telling me to get to work.

•|•|•

"So Tsuki, are you coming to the Ball?" Kaoru asked, placing a hand on my shoulder as I sat on one of the many sofas in the clubroom. Lightly pushing him away, I reminded him about personal space before he ran up to his brother and pouted.

"Well, you are technically apart of The Host Club, so it is mandatory that you participate." Kyouya told me, typing away on his pineapple laptop as the girls around us gasped.

"You're in The Host Club?" One of the girls asked, giving me wide eyes as I shook my head, explaining that I just do odd jobs for them. She nodded and continued to talk to her friends before I looked towards the twins.

"I was planning on going anyways, but it seems like I have no choice now, no?" The twins nodded slowly before I sighed and looked at Renge, who had popped out of the ground earlier, "Your dress will be finished in a few days, but I will not be making it. I have designed it and sent it over to a seamsdress so they could make it."

I pulled out my sketchbook and showed Renge her and I's designs. Renges was a long, elegant deep blue dress that flowed under her knees, while mine was a mid-thigh, off-the-shoulder baby blue dress. Renge praised my designs as I told her to stop before my ego became as big as Kyouyas.

"So, I'm guessing that you know that it's going to be a masquerade ball?" Haruhi assumed, cocking his head to the side as I nodded, smiling at the boy.

"Yup, Renge told me everything!~" I exclaimed, hugging my friend tight as she cackled. After a while, the girls began to leave the school. Sighing, I sprawled out on the sofa and looked at my friends.

"I'm tired!~" I complained, giggling around in the sofa as the twins rolled their eyes.

"Then go home." Haruhi replied, picking up the messes people made as I school my head.

"It's too far!~" Haruhi rolled her eyes at me as I saw the twins nod before they approached me, "What do you nerds want?"

Before they could answer, they lifted me up, one twin grabbing my arms as the other grabbed my legs. I squealed before they began to take me out of the clubroom, saying their goodbyes as they did so.

"What the hell are you guys doing?!" I screeched, wide eyes as they started to swing me a bit. They chuckled with smug looks on their faces as I screamed at them.

"We're taking you home, of course!" Hikaru laughed, swinging my arms as I yelled at him to stop.

"WELL AT LEAST LET ME WALK OR STOP SWINGING ME AROUND, YOU SHITSTICKS!"

Pfft....
HUEHUEHUE

I'm sorry, I at least needed to add a bit of Angry Tsuki here
( Oml now I need to write a part with them trying to wake her up huehuehue >:3 )

You guys can assume her blood type now...