Chapter 7 | The Start of Something New

"No." I answered plainly, glaring at the twins as I continued to walk to my class. They continued to bug me about the situation until I turned around to look at them, the look of death in my eyes while I glared at the twins, "I. Said. No."

"But don't you want to see your family? They miss you so much!~" They told me, giving me puppy eyes as I glared at them more, a dark aura appearing around me.

The two cower in fear as people began to stare. I hummed harshly as I spun on my feet and continued to walk to my class. Chuckling behind me caught my attention as I turned to face Kyouya, the twins shaking behind him.

Taking his index and middle finger, he pushed his glasses up his nose to where they had a glint to them and smiled mischievously. I gulped as the Shadow King inched towards me, his ( *coughcoughDeathNotecoughcough* ) little black Notebook in hand.

"Well Ms. Adachi, it'd be a shame for Hani~Senpai to find out about this, don't you think?" He asked, grinning like he had just killed the fly who had been annoying him for a few hours. My breathing hitched in my throat as I thought about this, I didn't want Hani to hate me...

"I-I'm still not going! I like where I am!" I stuttered, balling my hands into fists as I looked at Kyouya, who had written something in his notebook and slammed it shut before looking down at me, "If they couldn't take care of me then, then how could they now?!"

"Hm, looks like we're gonna have to tell Hani about this.." Kyouya stated, looking back at the Twins who had gotten up and nodded, an evil look on their identical faces, "You know, he may never look at you the same way again.."

I gasped lightly, taking in this threat. I didn't want Hani to know, but I didn't want to go back...

'Maybe we can make a deal...?" I asked hopefully, looking up at Kyouya with my puppy eyes as he thought it over. A slight smile appeared on his face as he looked down at me. ( *coughcoughYouCanPayMeWithYourBodycoughcough* )

"Well, in situations like these, I'd ask you to be a host, but because you're female and you're already apart of a club, all I ask is that you do odd jobs for the Host Club, like make us cosplays free of charge and get Hani snacks every once and a while." I sighed in relief as I tackled Kyouya in a hug, thanking him for keeping my secret. I heard chuckles behind us, coming from the twins as they discussed ship names for us. ( Honestly same- )

Detaching myself from Kyouya, I smiled and Thanked him again before walking to class, Kyouya close behind.

This was Short and Trashy
Just like me-

I'm not used to writing on my phone, but I'm gonna have to until I get my laptop :\

WelpIllLeaveBye