Chapter 2 | The Beginning | ♛

"Tsuki~Chan!" A small third year yelled, running towards me and jumping into my arms as the nearby girls gushed about how cute we were. I smiled lightly and looked him in his deep brown eyes before embracing him tightly.

"Hello Hani~Senpai!~ How are you today?" I asked him, setting him onto the floor and messing with his hair. Hani giggled before looking up at me and grinned.

"It was super fun! In PE we had to do Ballroom Dancing and it was very exciting!" Hani exclaimed, bouncing a bit as I chuckled at him. ( I have to do Ballroom Dancing on the 28th, which is tomorrow T^T Wish me luck )

"Oh, so that's what we're doing in PE! Well, I bet you were amazing!" I complemented, smiling down at the short 18 year old. Hani giggled before Takashi picked him up and placed him onto his shoulders, "Oh, Hello Takashi!~"

Mori grunted a hello before the bell rung, indicating that it was time for class. Walking into class 2-A, I smiled and took my seat near Kyouya and greeted him.

"Hello Kyouya~kun!" I greeted, smiling at him as I usually do. he slowly closed his laptop and looked at me, a bored look on his face.

"Oh, hello Tsuki~Chan. How are you?" He asked in monotone. I hummed a bit before chuckling and giving him a quick answer.

"I'm pretty good so far, how about you?" I asked, cocking my head to the side as my grin grew.

"Eh, I'm okay I suppose." Kyouya answered, just as the bell rung vexatiously, our teacher walked in and started teaching the class. As kids started to sit down, I heard Tamaki flirt with someone behind me, trying to convince them to come to the Host Club. I rolled my eyes and payed attention to the lesson.

•|•|•

Slowly walking out of my classroom, I went inside of the cafeteria to get my food before walking up the many flights of steps and onto the rooftop, where Renge is waiting for me. Once I start for our usual bench, I spot a yellow figure in the distance and realize that it's Renge. Picking up my pace, I smile at Renge and sit down.

"Sorry that I took so long! Have you been waiting a while?" I asked her, starting to eat my food and looking her in the eyes.

"Uh, of course I have! You always take forever to get here!" She complained, taking a sip of her water and glaring at me. I giggled and took a swig of mine before apologizing further.

"I'm sorry, it's just that there's always a huge line-up for food!" I explain, pushing out my bottom lip and looked up at her sadly. She groaned as I celebrated my trick working.

"It's fine, just try to hurry up next time!" I nodded and finished off my food before Renge pulled me to my club; the Sewing Club, and forced me to start showing her my new projects that I've been working on. Smiling, I showed her a cosplay that I started; A Yuno Gasai cosplay. She squealed as she praised me for my good work. I chuckled before showing her some more.

"Tsuki, you're so amazing at this! No wonder the club made you president!" Renge squealed as I rolled my eyes at her before shoving some more stuff at her, "You should design the Hosts some new clothes for the next time they do cosplays!"

"I'm not that good, but I would never miss an opportunity like this!" I exclaimed, chuckling at her as she clapped her hands excitedly, "We can finally make them dress up as the characters from Mystic Messenger!"

"Yay! I so excited for this!" She screeched happily, bouncing a bit, "Come to the Host Club after school so we can get started!"

"You talk as if I don't come there everyday!" I joked, grabbing my cosplays and hanging them up again. Renge laughed as the bell rung once more, telling us to go to class.

Ello~~

So, this is just an update, but I've fixed the spelling errors in this chapter ^^ I kinda rushed it, so I had expected misspelling in this xd

AnywaysIllGetGoingByeeee