Chapter 12 | New Years | ♛

Yes I know this is late, I got preoccupied with stuff
Enjoy

Today was New Years Eve and the hosts had dragged me over to a small get-together at one of Kyouyas mansions. At the moment, Tamaki was yelling at the twins for drinking some of Haruhis Apple Cider, saying that it was an, 'Indirect Kiss', The twins were laughing at Tamaki, Hani and Takashi were outback playing in snow, and Kyouya was on the phone.

Meanwhile, Haruhi and I were facepalming at the sight in front of us.

Sighing, I placed my ear buds in my ears as I laid on Kyouyas couch, my legs slightly hanging off the side as I put on music. Muffled yelling filled the air as my music blasted in my ears. The hosts could probably hear it because of how loud it was.

It was pretty early in the day, 7:30am to be exact. The hosts, ( and by that I mean Tamaki ) decided that we would spend the whole day together. I sighed as I looked up at the ceiling of the living room, listening to the delightful music from my phone. There was no point in spending the whole day with everyone if we weren't going to do anything. Detaching my ear buds from my ears, I sat up and looked towards the group with a blank look etched onto my doll-like face.

"There's no point in staying here all day, why don't we go do something?" I suggested, sliding my phone into my pocket after I had paused my music. In a flash, the twins rushed to my sides and crushed me in an embrace.

"Yeah Tono, why don't we go somewhere?" Kaoru agreed, digging into my right side as Hikaru did the same to my left.

"See boss, we weren't the only people who thought it was pointless to stay here." Hikaru told him, rubbing his cheek against my shoulder as I resisted the urge to strap them both. I inhaled and counted to Ten before letting the carbon dioxide out. ( Haha! Science class did teach me stuff that didn't make me almost faint! Ha, fun times ^^; )

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER, SHADY TWINS!" Tamaki screamed, completely ignoring our question as the Twins continued to hug me, "Mommy! The Twins are being shady!"

"Boys, let her go. She looks like she's going to go on a killing spree." Kyouya observed, writing something in his deathnote before looking back at us with the smile he gave to the group when Hani had a cavity. They quickly let go before I flicked them both with a chuckle.

"Now that I'm free, I'm gonna go do something, because if I stay here any longer, I'm gonna go stir-crazy." I told them, grabbing my bag as I looked towards the group with a small beam, "Feel free to come with."

"Anything to get away from these guys." Haruhi told me, grabbing his shoes as I slipped on my beanie. The rest of the Hosts quickly ran to the door, including Takashi and Hanoi, who had just came inside.

"Alright, let's go!" I told the boys as we all went out and into a limo. We decided to go to the Mall and hang out, because why not? Upon reaching the Mall, I saw something slip out of Haruhis jeans pocket as he slid out. Picking it up, I saw a females school ID card that had Haruhis name on it.

'This can't be right... Haruhis a guy..' I thought as I quickly hopped out and walked over to Haruhi.

"Hey uh, Haruhi? You dropped this.." I hesitantly told him as I handed him the card. I rubbed the back of my neck as he took at with a smile, "S-So Haruhi, what exactly is your gender if you don't mind me asking? I'm just confused because that ID said that you were female and had a girl who looked a lot like you on it.."