Chapter 15 | Plan, 'Wake-Up-Tsuki-Without-Getting-The-Police-Called-On-Us' | ♛

Chapter 15 | Plan 'Wake-Up-Tsuki-Without-Getting-The-Police-Called-On-Us'

| Third Person PoV |

"Princess!~ Time to wake up!~" Tamaki told the blonde, shaking her slightly as the Twins hid behind Takashi. The Twins and Kyouya were the only people who knew her blood type; They were only there to see Tamaki get hurt. The King continued to try and wake up Tsuki until she rolled over and glared at the blond.

"Touch me again and I swear to God you won't have any fingers left by the time I'm done with you." Tsuki told him, a dark aura around her as Tamaki chuckled nervously. Once Tsuki turned back around, Tamaki tried waking her up again.

"Tamaki, I don't believe this is a good idea." Kyouya told him as Tamaki continued. Having enough of it, Tsukis hand slowly inched towards her alarm clock. Upon touching it, she curled her fingers around the metal device before chucking it at the boys head harshly. ( W O A H T E C H N O L O G Y )

"Ouch! Mommy, Tsuki hit me!" Tamaki wined, hugging the raven as he rolled his eyes, telling him that he warned him. Crawling into a corner, Tamaki drew circles on the ground as Tsuki sat up, her aura growing as she glared at the club.

"If you guys aren't out of here in three seconds, I will call the police for trespassing and harassment." The girl threatened before starting the countdown. The club quickly piled out of her room, not wanting anything to ruin their perfect record.

"D-Do you think she'll actually call the police on us?" Hani cried, embracing Takashis head tightly as the Twins rubbed the backs of their heads.

"Yeah, she would..." Hikaru told them, laughing nervously as he looked at the ground. The club began asking how they knew before Kaoru caught their attention.

"She's done it before. We came over one morning and tried waking her up so we could go to school, when she called the police on us after we continued to bug her..." Kaoru explained, looking around for something they could use to wake up the girl in the other room, "Now guy's, how are we going to wake up the she-devil?"

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL MY PRINCESS A SHE-DEVIL YOU SHADY TWIN!" Tamaki yelled before Kyouya slapped him on the back of the head, reminding him that Tsuki was still asleep. At that moment, they heard a bang on the door and assumed that Tsuki had thrown something at them. The club visibly shuttered before trying to come up with a plan, "How about we talk to her mother? She might know how to wake her up!"

"Sadly, her mother and the Twins mother are on a business trip for the next week. Tsuki was trusted on her own with her older sister, Hana." Kyouya told them, shutting his notebook before pushing up his glasses with his index and middle fingers. They brainstormed a bit more before deciding to talk to Hana. The group walked down the hall, mindful of the sleeping devil as they arrived at the older girls bedroom. Knocking quietly, they waited until they door was opened by a smiling brunette.

"Oh? Hello boys! Hello Twins!" Hana greeted, messing with the twins hair as they smiled up at the girl. They gave her a quick hug before explaining their problem to Tsukis older sister. She giggled before shaking her head, "Sorry, but I've never been able to wake her up. Maybe ask Airi~Chan, she's Tsukis favorite maid."

The boys nodded before heading downstairs, where they tried finding Airi. Obviously, as the Twins had been there before, they knew which Maid was Airi. They tapped the shoulder of a sliver haired girl with smiles on their faces. Airi, too, was their favorite maid out of the ones the Adachis had. Airi turned around and greeted the boys before they explained their problem. Airi lead them to the kitchen, where she gave the group some Mexican Hot Chocolate and a cookie before telling them to set it by her and quickly get out once doing so. The group saluted her before carefully walking to Tsukis bedroom, not wanting to spill the Hot Chocolate. Once inside, they mindfully set down the snack before running out again. The club heard some rustling from inside before the door was thrown open by an irritated blonde. Her honey brown eyes were now tinted red as she glared at the group.

"Do you know what day it is?" The girl growled, looking down as about half of the club was shorter than her. Tamaki smiled before putting his hand on her shoulder. She slapped it away and waited for her answer.

"Uh, it's Friday." The Twins answered in sync, shrugging as they looked up at the girl. She flicked them both as a chorus of, 'Ow's were heard. Tsuki rubbed her temples as she counted to 10 before screaming at the club.

"WE HAVE A THREE DAY WEEKEND YOU ARSES!" She screeched, huffing a breath of air before pointing to the entrance of her mansion. The club looked at her weirdly before she growled once more, "Get. Out."

It was then that The Host Club died, besides Takashi, Hani, and Haruhi. ( Haruhi was not present in this chapter, as she literally kicked the club out of her house before they went over to Tsukis ^^; )

Yeah, this is just a chapter to keep you entertained for a bit. I'm prewriting some new chapters because I got a few more ideas. Be prepared for some Tsuki x Kaoru and some Tsuki x Kyouya chapters soon~~

Bye!