Chapter 3 | 'The Which One Is Hikaru Game' ♛

"Let's play, 'The Which One Is Hikaru Game'!" The Twins exclaimed, slapping on their hats and looking towards the others girls at their table and I. I observed the twins closely, trying to find small differences between the two so I could tell them apart. Once giving up, I remembered the only thing that's different about the two and smirked.

"Alright, can you two talk again real quick?" I asked, giving them a smug look as they looked at each other questionably before shrugging and talking.

"I have no idea why you want us to talk, but you're not gonna figure out who's who." One sneered, their voice sounding pretty mischievous and a small bit deeper, kinda like Hikaru.

"Oh, really now?" I questioned, chuckling at them as I leaned back in my chair. I raised an eyebrow as they laughed.

"Yeah, you'll never find out which one of us is Hikaru and which one is Kaoru!" The other one told me, their voice sounding a bit more happier and childish, like Kaoru. I fistbumped the air and rose from my seat, pointing to the one on the left.

"You're Kaoru!" I told them, smirking as I pointed to the one on the right, "And you're Hikaru!"

"Uh oh, you got it wrong!" The said, beaming like they just beat the hardest level on a video game as Haruhi walked by and smiled, walking over to us and chuckled.

"No, she got it right." He objected, setting down a teaset at our table before the guys frowned and took their hats off.

"How did you know who was who?" Kaoru asked, setting his hat down and furrowing his eyebrows. Hikaru nodded and put his hat next to Kaorus before sitting down and leaning back.

"Well, it's easy! Your voices are pretty different, so when I heard you talk, I automatically knew which one was who!" I explained, sitting down and taking a sip of my tea, crossing my legs and setting my cup down, "Kaorus voice is a lot more cheerful and happy than Hikarus, which is a bit deeper than his and sounds a bit more mischievous."

The Twins looked at each other as the girls applauded me as I smiled. Haruhi smiled before leaving to do other things that Tamaki made him do. I nibbled a bit on my cookie before Hani~Senpai came and tackled me.

"Tsuki~Chan! That's so cool how you can tell Hika~Chan and Kao~Chan apart! Barely anyone can do that!" He exclaimed, bouncing a bit on my knee as I chuckled and messed with his hair.

"Hani, if you keep complementing me like that, I'll end up being more narcissistic than Tamaki." I joked, looking over and seeing Tamaki in his corner drawing circles on the ground. We chuckled before hearing an annoying cackling that I know all too well.

Yoyoyoyoyo

So, I've recently discovered NateWantsToBattle and let me say, I'm angered that I can only like his videos once T^T In other words, HesSoAmazingOmlASDFGHJKL

Anyways, I'm getting off track ^^ I hope you guys enjoyed this smol chapter and more are on their way!~

SooIllGetGoingNowByeNerds^^