Chapter 23 | The Twins Test

Before I start this, let me just say that if you haven't watched it yet, you should watch the OHSHC Live Action Drama on kissasian. I'm really enjoying it so far, mainly because it mostly goes by the Manga Storyline, ( which I just started, and let me say, I am also enjoying the manga ) Just a small recommendation for you loners :'^)

Also, fair warning. I'm terrible at angst. Enjoy the chapter

| Third Person PoV |

"It's about time for Kaoru to arrive..." Tsuki told herself, looking down at her feet as she leaned against the wall, waiting for said male to show up. A growing pit of despair grew in her stomach as she stared to think negatively about her action. Was Kaoru even going to come?

Chucking, she brushed the negative thoughts away as she continued to wait for the younger twin. About ten minutes passed before the clacking of shoes against the smooth concrete floor began to fill her ears. Her head snapped up to be met with the boy she was waiting for. A smile spread across her face as he frowned up at her.

"Hey Kaoru.." Tsuki started, looking down at Kaoru as he shook his head, telling her that he was Hikaru. Tsuki chuckled before copying his actions by shaking her own head, "No, you're Kaoru. Don't think that you're going to fool me; we've known each other for years, I can clearly tell the two of you apart."

"Tsuki, you've got it all wrong. I am Hikaru!" He told her, beginning to raise his voice at the older girl. She flinched, scared from his sudden change of mood. Tsuki sighed before starting to go along with what he was doing, not wanting to be yelled at again. She looked down at her feet, still scared of angering the younger twin once more.

"O-Okay,... Hikaru. Why are you here? I asked for Kaoru to come." Tsuki asked, still not making eye contact with the ginger in front of her. Slightly smiling, 'Hikaru' stepped closer to her.

"Well, it was because your love letter was placed onto my desk." He told her, trying to make her look at him. Placing his hand on her shoulder, he brought his face closer to Tsukis as his smirk grew, "I understand that it was meant for my brother, but you see, I've had a crush on you for a while now. Would you mind if I took his place?"

"Yes, I would mind." Tsuki told him, pushing his hand away as she took a step backwards. She frowned at the boy, disgusted that he would even think that she would agree to this, "That letter was addressed to Kaoru. I only want him!"

The boy scoffed before turning away and yelling for his brother. Hikaru walked over to the group, hands shoved into his pocket as a smirk etched onto his face. He made eye contact with Tsuki before wrapping his arm around his brother.

"Well, looks like Tsuki got herself in a tough predicament. Huh, Kaoru?" Hikaru asked as his smirk grew. Kaoru nodded before taking another step towards the blonde. Hikaru handed him the letter before stepping back, letting his younger brother take over. Hikaru nodded in approval as he watched his brother turn into himself.

"Tsuki, have you ever thought to ask me about my feelings towards you? Have you ever thought to ask my sexuality?" Kaoru asked, clutching the letter as Tsuki nodded, stil not making eye contact with him. She took a deep breath before she began.

"Yes, I did think to ask! Why else would I ask you to come here?" Tsuki asked him, finally making eye contact with the boy. She started to feel angry with Kaoru, unknowing why he was making this so difficult, "And besides, you've already told me that you're straight!"

Hikaru shook his head as Kaorus frown grew. he scoffed before taking another step towards Tsuki, unknowing of the figure behind the wall, listening to their whole conversation. ( oboi new character

"You really are gullible, aren't you, Tsuki?" Kaoru told her, indicating that he had lied to her. Her eyes widened before a mischievous smirk grew over his frown, "Let's cut to the chase, shall we? I don't like you, neither does Hikaru. To us, you're our toy. Now, next time you think to ask one of us out, at least make it interesting."

And with that, warm tears started to stream down her face as Kaoru ripped up the letter and left Tsuki in the dust. She dropped to her knees, bawling her eyes out before she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked behind her to see a brown haired guy with bright blue eyes and freckled littered across his face. He held a sad smile as he rubbed Tsukis back and handed her a tissue. Gratefully, Tsuki took the tissue and wiped her eyes.

"Th-thank you....?" She started, not knowing the boys name. He laughed, partly showing off his foreign accent before hesitating, probably to find out what to say. His smile returned as he moved Tsukis bangs to the side.

"Johnson Mack is the name." He told her in shaky Japanese. She looked him up and down, noticing that he wasn't wearing the uniform, instead wearing some formal clothing that looked as if it belonged to a commoner. She then remembered that there was going to be a new Honor Student joining the Third Years.

"So Johnson~Senpai, you're the new Third Year, correct?" She asked, Looking up at his blue eyes as he nodded, "And you're a commoner?"

Mack laughed before nodding and helping the blonde up. She gasped before grabbing her bag and pulling out the male school uniform. She was re-creating it for a project in her club. handing it to Mack, she told him to have it as a token of her appreciation. Hesitantly, he took the uniform with a smile as he thanked Tsuki. She brushed it off before excusing herself, partly calmed down after her rejection eariler.

Yooooo new chappie

Two updates in one day? I'm on a roll fam! I may update again today, but who knows? 

Okay, so to clear up some things, I should probably tell you guys how tall some of the characters are. Hikaru and Kaoru are 5'10, while Kyouya and Tsuki are 5'11 ( Tsuki's a tall bean ) Mack and Tamaki are 6'0, Hani is 4'9, Mori is 6'4, and Haruhi is 5'1 ( Haruhi is taller than me rip )

Yes, Tsuki is very tall. She's around the height Hani was going to be if Kyouya didn't-- //slapped

Spoilers O-O

Alright, well I'll be leaving now! Have a great day guys!

( P.S. Those who are streaming Not Today, Spring Day, and Boy In Luv while reading this, you're not alone xD )