✽ 5 ✽

Todays the day mark and jackson planed to hang out together. Honestly the two of them are very nervouse about seeing the other but mark is far more worried. Right now its 9:45 am and mark just got a message from jackson.

Baby_wangie: hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey

Tuanieboi: hey lol somebody is excited

Baby_wangie: frick yea i am when will you be here im here already.

Tuanieboi: omo have you been waiting long? I will hurry up now and leave.

Baby_wangie: its okay dont rush i got here early so i wouldnt be late.

Tuanieboi: just give me like 5 minutes. Im coming

With that mark shoved his phone in his back pocket. He ran to the bathroom to check his hair one last time. Satisfied he rushed out of his house locking his door behind him.

⏩at the cafe⏩
Mark finally walked throught the cafe doors after basically sprinting down the street thinking he made jackson wait for too long.

He took a few steps out of the door way and then heard a unfamiliar voice shout his name. He turned his attention to his left to see the boy who has had his heart pounding since first message. Yes him jackson wang.

Bam they finally meet💕
Yay next chapter will be there day at the amusement park
Dont worry i will start some drama soon just incase you guys are getting bored.

Love you guys please vote and comment it means alot to me💜💜