✽18✽

Mark:urg fine

Mark and Jackson finished their lovely breakfast and the two went back to the room to get ready for Jacksons surprise.

Jackson:"I brought extra clothes for me and you, you don't mind wearing my t shirt and pants right?"he said handing mark some clothes.

Mark:"of course not, thanks"he smiled taking the clothes.

Jackson:"so do you want to shower first?"he said grabbing his clothes.

Mark:"can't we just shower together?"he grinned looking at the younger

Jackson:"yes please!"he nodded excited.

Mark:"Then let's go baby boy"he said motioning the younger with his finger while walking into the bathroom.

Jackson:"yes sir"he said rushing into the bathroom pushing mark in and shutting the door.

Mark saw the excitement in the youngers eyes but he planed on keeping his words of being on top.

He grabbed the youngers shirt yanking it off then swiftly letting Jacksons newly hardened member spring free. He hissed at the sudden cold air on his hot wet dick.

Mark leaned into the others ears and whispered in a raspy tone.

Mark:"remember baby boy I'm on top"he nibbled the youngers ear.

Jackson let a slight moan escape from his mouth before sinking his teeth into his lower lip.

Mark:"no point in holding it back.....Imma have you calling be daddy."he said undressing and pushing the younger in the shower.

Mark turned on the warm water letting it run over the two before lowering himself to Jacksons length. The younger groaned when mark wrapped his long fingers at the base of his long member,ever so lightly stroking it.

Jackson thrusted his hips begging for some more friction. Mark pushed the youngers hips back against the tile and without warning sunk Jacksons whole length into his mouth.

A loud gasp escaped Jacksons mouth followed my a deep moan feeling his lovers lips on the base of his hard dick. He grabbed a handful of his own soaked hair and threw his head back as mark increased his speed.

Mark swirled his tongue from the base to tip, tracing each came and flicking his tongue around the youngers fold. He could tell just how much Jackson was enjoying it by all the moans and groans he breathed.

Jackson looked down at the older only to meet his seductive eyes which pushed him closer to his climax.

Jackson:"I think I'm gonna- I'm gonna nut"he said panting grabbing his hair once more.

Just as the younger was gonna release Mark stopped sucking making a loud pop sound before standing to his feet.

Jackson:"uhggg why did you stop"he whined with a frustrated expression.

Mark:"I want to cum with you babe, be patient"he said running his fingers through his hair and grabbing the bottle of soap."turn around"he said pouring soap in his hand.

Jackson obeyed turning to face the tile. Mark rubbed his hands together before running them down the younger back down to his ass. He rubbed in circled before giving it a smack. Jackson yelped in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Mark:"what's my name?"he said giving his ass one more slap.

Jackson:"d-daddy"he moaned bitting his lip.

Mark:"that's right, what do you want daddy to do for you?"he said rubbing it in circles before slapping it once again

Jackson:"i-i want you inside me please"he whined as the older teased him more.

Mark:"please what?"he said standing to his feet and attacking the youngers neck.

Jackson:"please daddy I need you in me"he pleaded arching his back.

Mark:"as you wish baby"he whispered in his ear.

Mark lined himself up with Jackson's tight entrance before slowly entering. Allowing the younger time to adjust.

After a couple minutes the younger nodded signalling that it was okay to move.

Marks thrusts started out slow than began to get faster and faster.

All that could be heard throughout the whole room was the sound of wet skin slapping against each other and groans/moans escaping the twos mouths.

The warm weather rushed down their bodies and mark pounded into Jackson tight ass harder and harder.

Mark:"baby you're so tight"he groaned keeping his thrusts consistant.

Jackson:"my daddy is so long unggggg"he moaned arching his back.

Mark wrapped one arm around the youngers body grabbing his still hard cock and stroking it.

Jacksons eyes went blurry as he was sent into a complete euphoria of pleasure.

Jackson:"im- I'm gonna bust, daddy- unggggg" he moaned as his stomach started to tighten.

Mark:"me to baby unggggg"he moaned"cum with daddy"he said as he felt himself coming undone.

Marks thrusts became sloppy and soon he found d himself cumming into the youngers tight ass filling it to the brim. At the same time the younger got his release letting his seed wash away with the running water.

Jackson's knees became weak and he almost fell only to be caught in the olders embrace.

Mark:"let's get you washed up princess"he said grabbing the soap and holding up the younger.

Jackson:"since when did you become so daddy material."he said finding his balance once more.

Mark:"I'm more daddy than you have yet to see"he chuckled before lathering himself with soap.

Jackson:"I fucking love you"he said kissing the older.

Mark:"I love you too"he chuckled"no hurry I wanna see the surprise"

Jackson:"yes daddy"he chuckled before beginning to wash himself.

Hey my lil freaks.
How are you all?
I'm sorry for not updating. 😭
I hope this makes up for it
Tell me how I did
Love you all💖💖💖