✽ 9 ✽

Outside about to get in the hot tub

Jackson: "i know you are not getting in with your clothes on"he said crossing his arms at the older

Mark: "i don't have any other clothes though"he said looking down at his attire

Jackson: "so strip"he said eyeing mark from head to toe.

Mark:"strip? so you want to skinny dip"he said confused but low-key excited at the idea.

Jackson:"oh that's not all we will be doing tonight"he said woth a perverted smirk bitting his lower lip

Mark:"wha-OH you mean...."he trailed off leaving a playful smirk on his face."yes sir"

Jackson:"sir...hmm not really my style, why dont you call me something else.."he said walking slowly towards the older.

Mark:"and what would that something be?"he said with a innocent smile

Jackson:"hmm i dont know.."he said trailing his index finger along marks chest

Mark:"how about..."he leans into jackson next to his ear. "Daddy" he whispered seductively

Jackson:"hmmmm"he hummed "i cant promise i can control myself."he said grinding on Mark

Mark:"oh so daddy likes it hmm?"he said pushing up on jackson.

Jackson:"since when did you get so sexy" he purred before attacking marks neck.

Mark:"nggg"he let out a quiet moan. "Wait lets continue there" he said pointing to the hot tub.

Jackson:"rrg"he groaned "fine but we gotta get rid of this. "he said pulling off marks shirt. "Oh fuck"he bit his lip looking at marks defined abs.

Mark:"what"he said covering his naked upper half.

Jackson:"i need you right now"he said tugging at marks waist band.

Mark:"hmm impatient are we?"he said removing his pants revealing his clothed buldge.

Jackson:"waa"he said mouth agape stripping himself of his clothes to his underwear.

Mark:"mmm"he moaned when jackson suddenly attacked his neck once more.

Jackson: "come on take these off"he pulled on the hem of the olders underwear.

Mark submitted and Jackson had no trouble snatching his underwear off. Marks long member sprung free and he hissed at the sudden cold air on his hot leaking member.

Jackson licked his lips before removing his own underwear releasing his slightly longer member free. He then lifted mark and carried him to the hot tub and got in.

Jackson:" oh when im done with you, you wont be able to walk in the morning" he said flipping mark over slapping his ass.

Mark:"hmm yes daddy" he moaned clenching the side of the tub.

Jackson:"u sure you ready for this?"he said positioning himself at marks entrance

Mark:"im ready for you now,i need you"he said in a sexy raspy voice

Jackson:"welp i guess the water is enough preperation"he said just before slowly entering marks tight hole.

Mark bit his lip supressing a moan. Jackson slowly entered till his full length inside his hyung. He waited for mark to tell him it was okay to move.

It took only a few seconds for mark to nod his head signaling him to move.

Oncen he did he began slow and then picked up his pace. Pulling almost all the way out then slamming back in leaving mark a moaning mess.

The sounds of moans,grunts,and water splashing was all that could be heard.

Mark:"nggg daddy im close"he moaned gripping on the edge of the tub arching his back.

Jackson:"mmhhh cum for daddy"he said grabbing Marks length stroking it.

Mark released in only a few pumps from the younger shouting his name. Jackson soon followed filling mark to the brim. He then pulled out falling back sitting in the warm bubbly water. He pulled marks waist sitting him next to him.

Jackson:"that was so hot"he said inbetween breath.

Mark:"yea it was daddy"he said between breaths clearly exhausted.

Jackson:"i love you"he said kissing mark gently

Mark:"i love you too"he yawned

Jackson:"lets go get you to bed jagiya"he said standing

Mark:"i cant get up"he said after a faild attempt to stand.

Jackson giggled picking up mark and carried him to his bedroom. He placed his gently on his bed and climed next to him covering them with the blanket. Jackson turned his head to the older to see him fast asleep. He giggled to himself before falling asleep himself.

Wow im bad at smut but i tried.

ITS MY BIRTHDAY💕🎉🎉🎉
Please vote amd comment i love you all💕💕