✽ 14✽

The next day

Mark slept in this morning. Due to the night the three had.

Flash back to last night

Jb,youngjae,and mark went out to the market to pick up some soju and some snacks. They planed to stay up and celebrate jbs return to Korea.

They got back to the house. They bought 2 bottles for each person and about 2 big bags full of snacks. They set the bags on the table in the living room and mark went to go get some shot glasses.

He came back and the three of the cheered clinking their glasses together. And the fun began.

⏩6 bottles later⏩

Youngjae is passed out in jb's lap. While mark was sleeping on the floor clenching a bag of chips.

End of flashback

Mark woke up with a slight headache and only faint memeories of the nighy before. However he did remember he had to go talk to Jackson today. He sighed picking himself off the floor and dusting off his clothes.

He glanced over and saw his friend jb holding youngjae in his arms while the two slept on the floor. He chuckled to himself as he made his way back to his room to take a shower.

After his morning routine mark made his way to his closet selecting a outfit for the day. It was a little cold out so he decided to go with a simple blue jacket and a pair of black jeans.

He grabbed his phone after getting dressed and looked to see he had a new message from jackson.

Jackson :morning babe lets talk at the cafe where we first met okay?

Mark couldnt help but grin at the text even though he was still mad at the younger.

He made his way out the door as quietly as possible as to not wake the two boys.

The cafe

Mark walked in to see jackson sitting at a table close to the back of the store.

He hesitantly made his way over and sat infront of the younger who smiled at his presence eventhough his eyes where red and his cheekes stained with tears.

Mark felt his heart break a little at the sight of his once happy cheerful boyfriend now a sad broken one.

Mark:"have you been crying?"he said staring into the youngers sad eyes.

Jackson:"yeah but that doesnt matter what does matter i that i love you and only you. You have to believe me when i say that me and bambam are over and have been over for a long time."he said tearing up."i could never be with a peraon like him again, he hurt me and you fixed me. Im sorry. Mark tuan i need you"he said letting a tear fall down his cheek.

Mark felt the sincerity in the youngers words. He knew he was telling the truth. He cupped jacksons cheeks in his hands and whipped the tears that dared to fall with his thumbs as he looked deep into the youngers eyes.

Mark:"i believe you Jackson. Im sorry I doubted you but the thought of you with another man broke my heart and i over-reacted. I love you Jackson Wang.

Jackson:" really?''he sniffled letting a slight smile spread across his face."trust me i could never go back to that" the smile vanished as the painful memeories fludded his mind.

Mark:"are you okay?what did he do to you?"he spoke softly his voice full of concern.

Jackson:"im fine now that we are together,but... I dont think i can talk about it now"he said shaking his head slightly

Mark:"okay whenever you are ready babe"he smiled reassuringly.

Jackson:"can i have a hug?"he asked rather shy.

Mark:"you know you never have to ask"he laughed as he stood and embraced the other in his arms.

Jackson:"i will love you for as long as i live"

Mark:"so will i"

Hey guys another trash update for you.

How are you liking the story so far?

We are almost at 1000 reads!!!!!