✽20✽

Yall ready for this?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mark:"im only a freak for you babe"

Jackson carried mark out if the water, mark having his legs wrapped around his waist once again.

Jackson layed mark down on the sand,the older smirked motioning jackson with his finger towards him.

Jackson obeyed leaning forward until their lips met.

Mark's tongue roamed Jackson's hot wet mouth fighting for dominance and in the end won.

Marks hands found their way to Jackson's hips, grabbing them and flipping the two of them over so that he was on top.

Jackson:"so it's gonna be like that?"he smirked.

Mark:"call it my way of thanking you"he said trailing his finger down Jackson's bare chest all the way down to the hem of his swim trunks.

Mark lowered himself down to Jackson's clothed hardened dick. He planned it earning a whimper from the younger.

Mark:"hard for me already daddy?"he said pulling Jackson's swim trunks down ever so slowly.

Jackson nodded in response

Mark quickly ripped off the swim trunks. Jackson hissed at the cold air on his hot hard dick.

Mark licked the tip of the youngers cock before taking him in whole.

Jackson groaned looking down at the older's gaze. He grabbed a fist full of marks golden locks pushing him up and down on his cock.

Mark moaned knowing it would turn Jackson on more. He looked up and saw the younger squirming indicating he was close.

Mark teased Jackson's balls in one hand as he swirled his tongue up and down Jackson cock sucking harder to give Jackson the most pleasure he could.

Jackson:"oh god babe ngggg I'm gonna cum!"he said grabbing a fist full of his own hair.

Jackson cried out marks name as he shot his seed into his hyungs mouth.

Mark swallowed every drop of it, licking the drops off his lips, before removing his own swim trunks.

Jackson motioned mark towards him, and he obeyed. Jackson grabbed the older's hips hovering him over his cock.

Mark placed his ands on Jackson's chest as he lowered himself onto his long hard dick.

Mark moaned finally being filled up with his lovers hot member.

He began to role his hips while bouncing up and down on Jackson's cock.

Jackson slapped marks ass before gripping it firmly with his strong hands.

Mark:"oh shit daddy, unggg spank me again"he moaned bitting his lip.

Jackson obeyed Marks orders spanking his ass once more most likely leaving a red print on it.

Mark was in a euphoria of pleasure, which was increased when Jackson took marks hard cock in his hand pumping it fast matching the speed of marks bouncing on Jackson's dick.

Mark:"daddy I love your cock in me uhgggg"he moaned throwing his head back.

Jackson:" oh god babe you're so right, I could fuck you all night"he groaned slapping marks ass again.

Mark sinking his nails into Jackson's chest. He felt himself becoming undone, he knew he was going to cum soon.

Mark:"daddy I'm gonna c-cum"he moaned louder.

Jackson:"me to baby me to cum with daddy"he groaned bitting his lips, still pumping marks hard cock.

After a few more pumps mark came all over marks chest and hand, soon Jackson followed cumming once again inside his lover filling him up to the brim, cum leaking from his ass as he got off Jacksons dick.

Mark fell next to Jackson panting hard as he ran his finger through his sweaty hair.

Jackson looked at mark and ran his hand down his chest to marks dick.

Mark whimpered, being sensitive considering he just came really hard moments before.

Jackson slowly pumped the older's throbbing member bringing himself down to lick the tip, earning a cry from the other.

Mark:"ngggg I'm sensitive UHG what are u doing"he moaned.

Jackson:"I can twice I think it's only fair you do two my little baby."he said taking the older's dick all the way in his mouth, hitting the back of his throat.

Jackson licked up and down swirling his tongue at the tip of marks dick.

He teased the older's balls with one hand and grabbing his ass with the other squeezing it sensually.

Mark became a moaning mess once again fisting his own hair, and arching his back.

It didn't take long before he felt himself becoming undone once again and he shot his hot cum into Jackson's mouth.

Jackson swallowed every drop before placing a soft kiss on his lovers lips.

Mark:"I fucking love you"he panted

Jackson:"I love you to babe."he said looking at the older.

Mark:"we still have to go home and shower"he groaned sitting up.

Jackson:"yes I have sand everywhere"he chuckled

Mark:"me too"he chuckled.

⏩⏩Marks house⏩⏩

Mark and Jackson crept silently in the house past JB and youngjaes room, and up to the shower.

After the two showered they curled up in marks bed wrapped in each other's arms.

Hey babies how are you feeling.

You guys know I suck at smut but I think I'm getting better at it, right?

Anyway please comment and tell me how u feel.

Love you all😘😘