✽46✽

The next morning

All 3 of the pairs slept in that day. Mark woke up before the others , like usual. It was only 10:30 so he decided to shower and take some pain medicine for his "soar areas"

After his shower he walked back into the bedroom seeing Jackson still peacefully sleeping now cuddling a pillow.

Mark chuckled walking over to the bed but stopped immediately when he heard mumbles coming from the other.

Jackson:"I love you markiepoo"he mumbled in his sleep

Mark laughed at the youngers cuteness deciding to let this go on for as long as possible.

Mark:"I love you, what do you love about me"he whispered to the sleeping younger.

Jackson:"mmh I love your everything, how you make me feel, and how you took my pain away"he said  said unclear but clear enough for mark to understand.

Mark:"how do I make you feel baby"he blushed

Jackson:"I feel like I don't need anything but you, like I've met my other half"he rolled over

Mark looked at the youngers sleeping form who was now facing him. He smiled and placed a sweet kiss on his lips. Much to his surprise he felt the others lips move and some pull him onto the others lap.

Jackson:"you know if u wanna know how much I love you ask when I'm awake"he chuckled looking at the blushing older.

Mark:"yah! You were awake?!?!"he said flustered playfully hitting the youngers chest

Jackson:"awe, you're even cuter when you blush."he pulled the older into a hug.

Mark:" let me go"he whined

Jackson:"I don't wanna, I wanna hold you forever"he protested hugging tighter.

Mark:"at least shower first, you have dried cum on you"he snickered

Jackson:"hey it's yours so I don't wanna hear it"he said sitting up their faces inches apart.

Mark:"whatever you loved it"he stuck his tongue out

Jackson took the opportunity to kiss the older gently bitting his tongue.

Mark:"that's not fair."he pouted covering his lips.

Jackson:"whatever you loved it."he mocked.

Jackson gave the older one last kiss before getting up and heading to the bathroom.

Mark:"hurry up we are going out today with the others."he shouted still sitting on the bed.

Jackson:"yes sir"he shouted back.

Mark touched his lips and smiled to himself.

Mark:"we've been together so long already and he still makes me blush.

Hey peeps it's ya girl the legit trashcan back again with a cute update. 💀

Question of the day: what group do you Stan most besides got7
I am exo trash.❤

Are you guys still enjoying the story??

And how would you feel about another "ask the characters"?

Plus I'm thinking of doing a K-pop one shot book.

Anywho toodaloo ❤❤