✽26✽

At home

The four of them all entered the house, Youngjae went straight to the kitchen followed by JB while mark and Jackson sat in the living room setting up the TV for their movie.

Jackson laid on the couch, mark laying his head on Jackson's lap. Mark laid there enjoying the younger playing with his blonde locks, he could almost fall asleep.

While the two sat on the couch the sound of youngjae basically fighting jb off of him so he could prepare 냉면(cold noodles i will put a pic at the bottom) for the 4 of them.

Mark layer on this lovers lap and mindlessly watched TV Jackson doing the same. The perfect couple they are, so are the new couple.

Mark:"are you guys okay in there"he shouted chuckling.

Youngjae:"he won't give me my arms back"he whined with a slight laugh.

JB:"I have no idea what you are talking about"he laughed

Youngjae:"yah let me goooooo"he whined trying o free himself from his loves grasp."the noodles will get soggy."

JB:"give me a kiss first."he said spinning Youngjae around on his heels.

Youngjae:"UHG fine"he said squishing the older's face and planting a kiss on his soft lips.

JB smiled in victory and skipped happily to the living room where he plopped down on the floor, smiling like a kid.

Mark:"Im jaebum look at you, that boy has u wrapped around his finger"he snickered sitting up.

Jackson:"it hasn't even been a full day and you two look like a married couple in the honey moon stage."he smiled.

JB:"yeah that's my baby"he hummed sprawling out on the floor.

Mark and Jackson laughed and went back to doing their own thing and patiently waiting for their lunch to be made.

It didn't take long for it to be ready. Youngjae brought in a tray holding 4 bowls of delicious 냉면.

(Looks good right?? Sorry I'll leave now)

The other 3 boys cheered thanking Youngjae for the meal Infront of them.
Long story short they all stuffed their faces as soon as it was set Infront of them. It was like they inhaled it.

⏩Around 6 o'clock.

Many hours passed and honestly nothing much happended. Jackson and mark cuddled on the couch eventually falling asleep. JB and Youngjae did the same with Youngjae laying in-between the older's legs and JB with his arms wrapped around the younger.

Eventually they all woke up mark being the first. He woke everyone up since they had all been asleep for about 4 hours.

It was already dark out so there was no going out to eat because it was way to cold.  So they decided it was a good idea to order some pizza to go with the popcorn they will be eating while they watch their movie.

Mark:"I want pepperoni pizza"he said dialing the pizza place.

JB:"I want cheese"he smiled faintly still sleep

Youngjae:"me too"he yawned.

Jackson:"I'll eat anything"he said stretching.

Mark called the pizza place ordering 2 pizzas 1 cheese and 1 perperoni.

While they waited Jackson popped a big bowl of popcorn while JB put in the movie.

Not even 30 minutes into the movie the boys where all laughing and having the time of their life's.

The pizza came and withing 10 minutes it was gone.

Mark decided to check his Instagram and maybe post a picture so he could remember this night forever.

Likes 102

Jacksons_boy:best night ever with my baby and friends @ marks.boy @ sunshine.cyj @ imjaeb

Comments
Marks.boy:love you babe
Sunshine.cyj: its like the best night.
Imjaeb:yea because im with u^^
Sunshine.cjy:yah
Marks.boy:u really just slapped him im dead.

Babyboybambam likes this post.

New message.
Babyboybambam

Sorry for the trah chapter next one will be way better i swear.

Love you guys please comment and vote see you next time.