✽45✽

Trigger warning: rough sex, tied up, cussing, cum swallowing, name calling, scratching, raw, spanking, choking, dirty talk.
HEADPHONES IN PEOPLE. I DONT OWN THE VIDEO BUT OH GOD ITS HOT.

Bambam:"we don't need lube fuck me raw"

Yugyeom:"are you sure babe, you know I'm not going easy on you"he smirked biting his lips.

Bambam:"I'm positive, I want you to choke me so hard, daddy and fuck me so hard I won't be able to move a muscle in my body.

Yugyeom:"as you wish darling"he said attacking his neck.

Yugyeom bit, and sucked on the olders neck leaving hickeys all over his neck and collar bone.

Yugyeom trailed down to bambam chest leaving a series of love marks in the shape of a heart.

The older moaned at the feeling of his lovers teeth sinking into his skin.

Yugyeom sat up looking at his master piece, and then into the olders eyes.

Yugyeom:"that means your mine,forever got that"he said stirnly

Bambam:"yes daddy"he said faintly.

Yugyeom:"what did you say"he grabbed the leash pulling it, causing it to tighten around his neck.

Bambam:"nngg I'm daddy's, only daddy's" he choked out moaning slightly.

Yugyeom:"that's what I thought now, you ready for daddy's dick?"he released his grip on the cord positioning himself at bambams hole.

Bambam:"ye- AHK"

He screamed, yugyeom thrusting his whole length into his ass not giving him time to adjust.

Bambam gripped the chain on his handcuffs throwing his head back, groaning. A mix of pain and pleasure shot through his body as he felt the younger pound mercifulessly into his ass.

The sound of skin slapping and moans from both parties filled the room.

Yugyeom took bambams left ass cheek in his hand squeezing it before giving it a hard slap. The older screamed out in pleasure begging for more.

Bambam:"d-addy spank me h-harder"he moaned.

Yugyeom:"you like when daddy spanks your tight ass, don't you my little slut"he said spanking his ass 2 times harder.

Bambam:"AHH yes daddy, harder"he moaned clawing the youngers back.

Yugyeom:"your so tight for me, babe"he gripped the olders hips pounding his ass harder."fuck I need you closer"he uncuffed the older sitting him on his lap.

Bambam now ridding the younger cock as he thrusted into him from below.

Bambam:"c-choke me daddy"he moaned scratching the youngers back.

Yugyeom obeyed completely forget if about the choker already on the boys neck, he wrapped his hand around the olders neck squeezing firmly.

Bambam let out a deep moan as he felt the younger fingers clench around his throat with just the right amount of pressure.

He felt himself getting closer, the pleasure to much to bare, he's eye sight went blurry as he felt himself clench around the olders cock.

Yugyeom tightened his grip on the olders neck as he continued to thrust into him. Yugyeom knew bambam was gonna cum soon so he wanted to make sure he came hard.

He stroked the olders throbbing cock with his free hand causing bambam to let out a loud moan, arching his back.

A few pumps later and bambam released into the youngers hand and all over his own stomach.

Yugyeom shoved his cum cover fingers into the olders mouth before pulling  him into a deep kiss, his tongue swirling in bambams wet cum filled cavern.

Yugyeom:"my little cum slut, you taste so good"he moaned pulling away from the kiss.

Bambam:"nnngg daddy your cock feels so good."he continued to bounce

Yugyeom felt himself getting close to his release, then a thought came to mind. He pulled out of bambam standing the both of them up.

Yugyeom:"jump"he said stirnly.

Bambam obeyed wrapping his legs around the youngers waist.

With that yugyeom slammed bambams back against the wall and began thrusting into him again.

Bambam could feel himself getting hard again as the younger fucked him against the wall.

Yugyeom increased his speed as he chased his orgasm. Bambam grabbed a fist full of the youngers hair feeling his second release coming.

Yugyeom:"if your gonna grip my hair, do it harder bitch"he spanked the olders ass.

Bambam gasped gripping tighter on the youngers locks.

Yugyeoms thrust became sloppy as he felt his orgasm approach. Bambam clenched around the youngers cock for the second time.

A few thrusts later and bambam came a second time. Yugyeom felt himself getting close and pulled out of bambam pushing him onto his knees.

The younger grabbed the boy by his hair shoving his cock in his mouth.

He thrusted into his mouth fast hitting the back of the olders throat.

Bambam moaned hard sending vibrations down yugyeoms shaft.

Suddenly yugyeoms cum shot hitting the back of bambams throat. Yugyeom pushed bambams head down on his cock cumming deep down his throat.

Bambam swallowed all off his lovers seed, a string of it falling from his lips as the younger pulled out.

Yugyeom pulled the older to his feet bringing him into another hot kiss before collapsing onto the bed.

Bambam followed falling beside the younger.

Yugyeom:" i-fucking-love you"he panted frantically

Bambam:"I love you to babe"he breathed out.

Yugyeom:" I didnt mean to call you a bitch or slut I kinda lost it, you know that right?"he turned to the older.

Bambam:"I know babe, you know I love when you get rough anyway."he smiled at the younger kissing his forehead.

Yugyeom:"good, it just you drive me so crazy I can't help it."he chuckled.

Bambam:"I can tell, I really don't think I can move my legs."he tried to sit up, failing.

Yugyeom:"awe poor baby, daddy is sorry"he cuddled the older.

Bambam:" I don't mind at all daddy."he yawned.

Yugyeom:"I love you babe"he pulled the covers over the two of them

Bambam:"I love you too daddy."he snuggled into the others arms.

With that the two fell asleep intertwined in eachother arms.

WELP holy water needed.
Was this one okay? I meaning feel like I can do better.

How are you guys doing today/night

Question do I have any male readers I'm honestly really curious and want to get to know all of you. Male and female because I love you all❤

Anywho toodaloo❤❤