✽25✽

The next day.

It was about 10 in the morning and the doctor walked into youngjaes room followed by mark and Jackson who help drinks and flowers, only to see JB in the same position he was in the night before only sleeping. He still held the sleeping boys hands resting his face on Youngjae lap.

Mark:"waahh look at this you would think he's dying because of this sight"he chuckled placing the flowers down.

Doctor:"he was really serious about not leaving, how cute"he said walking towards Youngjae.

Mark:"yah jaebum-ah wake up"he whispered lightly shaking the younger.

JB:"huh what!"he jolted up from his sleep

Mark:"eyy~ this kid get up so the doctor can check on him"he said motioning to the doctor.

JB:"oh okay I'm sorry"he bowed standing up.

Doctor:"no worries kid where you really here all night"he smiled as he examined Youngjae.

JB:"yes sir I actually really have to go to the bathroom where is it?"he said crossing his legs.

Doctor:"just out the door on your left"he chuckled.

JB rushed out of the door thanking the doctor on his way out.

The doctor shook his head laughing as he exams the small boy, checking his breathing and vital signs.

Doctor:"his breathing has definitely improved it's just his vials that are kinda low. Nothing serious he will most likely just be a little weak for a short period of time."he said looking at mark and Jackson than back to Youngjae.

Youngjaes hand moved slightly and his eyes slightly fluttered.

Doctor:"Omo Youngjae-ssi can you hear me, I'm your doctor you are at the hospital"he said calmly.

Youngjaes eyes fluttered open and then got bigger in shock of being in a strange place after being passed out for so long.

Youngjae:"where where am I!?Why am I here"he said frantically.

Doctor:"don't worry you are in the hospital you had an anxiety attack."he said calmly "deep breath your safe here okay, in and out"he said slowing Youngjaes breathing.

Youngjae calmed down and just as he was calm JB walked into the room and froze. Youngjae suddenly became nervous again and in a attempted to hide his shame covered his face in the blanket.

JB rushed over to his bed side, the doctor held JBs shoulder stopping him in his tracks.

Doctor:"don't startle him he is weak right now"he said stirnly.

JB nodded and crouched down by Youngjaes bed side.

JB:"Youngjae-ssi look at me"he said calmly grabbing the youngers hand.

Youngjae:"no I know you think I'm a creep now"he shook his head speaking weakly.

JB:"what? I could never think you where a freak Youngjae" he sniffled, a tear falling down his cheak.

Youngjae heard his hyungs sniffle and slowly removed the blanket revealing the older on his knees, eyes red and tear stained cheeks.

Youngjaes heart broke, he too began to cry as he placed his free hand on the older's head stroking his messy hair.

Youngjae:"JB don't cry"he spoke quietly.

JB:"I love you Choi Youngjae"he said squeezeing his hand.

Youngjae:"you-you what"he said shocked.

JB:"I said I love you Choi Youngjae, you are my all and I'm sorry it took me this long to realize it, I'm sorry you hurt for so long in a one sided love,I'm sorry you had to hurt alone, I'm sorry I didn't just grab you and hold you tight and now you are in this hospital, I'm sorry for being the idiot I am and I'm sorr-"he cried but was cut off by Youngjaes hand covering his mouth.