✽ 10✽

The next day

Mark woke up before Jackson,he tried to sit up but found himself restrained by the dumpling better known as Jackson wang who had both of his arms wrapped around Marks waist.

Mark giggled to himself trying to sit up again but it wasnt Jacksons gripp that was the issue this time it was the extreme pain in his ass. He hissed in pain and that woke the younger.

Jackson:"wh-whats wrong?"he said in a raspy voice while rubbing his eyes, releasing mark from his hold.

Mark:"my ass hurts"he said trying to stand but failing."ahh why cant i stand?"he said slamming his head against the pillow.

Jackson:"did you think i was kidding when i said i would fuck you so hard you couldnt walk?"he giggled looking his frustrated hyung

Mark:"yes! I didnt know that actually happened"he whined in pain and frustration

Jackson:"awe my poor baby"he pinched marks cheeks."i will go grab you some medicine."he said sitting up and grabbing a pair of boxers from the desk beside his bed

Mark:"wait i need my clothes"he said trying to stand once more."aisshhhh"he hissed in pain.

Jackson:"oh you cant wear those it rained last night and our clothes where outside."he shouted rummaging through the drawers in his bathroom.

Mark:"then what do i wear?"he shouted back.

Jackson:"my clothes" he said walking into the room with some advil and water."here take these"he handed it to him

Mark:"thanks, can i really wear some of your clothes"he said taking the medicine.

Jackson:"yea i will go get you some"he said going to his closet.

Jackson rummaged through his closet looking for something that would fit nicely on the other. He selected a pair of light blue rippped jeans and a plain white hoodie.

Jackson:"here wear this" he handed mark the clothes "oh and these" he through a pair of boxers at him.

Mark:"thankyou"he smiled holding the clothes.

Jackson:"can you stand now?"he said standing infront of Mark.

Mark:"i think"he stood a bit wobbly

Jackson:"are you sure you dont want me to dress you"he whispered in marks ear.

Mark:"no im in enough pain i dont need all of this touching me"he giggled rubbing Jackson muscles.

Jackson:"okay okay hurry up im gonna go get breakfast."he said slipping on his jacket and pants.

Mark:"okay hurry back"he waved bye.

Jackson:"byeeee"he waved back before exiting

Mark was left alone and managed to dress himself. He got dressed and walkid into the bathroom to fix his hair which was a mess from the night before. He used Jacksons brush not thinking he would mind.

He finished in the bathroom and went back into the bedroom. He heard a buzz, looking around he saw the youngers phone. He glanced over and the message read

Babeeeee when are you gonna come see me again?? I miss you ♥♥♥♥~bambam

Thankyou for over 400 reads💕💕💕i love you all
Oooo Jackson you getting some on the side?
Hey guys i thought i would bring some drama in like why not

How are you guys liking it so far??