✽17✽

The next morning

Jackson woke up early carefully getting out of bed as to not wake his lover from his peaceful sleep. He slipped his boxers that where in the corner of the room as result of the night before. He then made his was to the kitchen to make breakfast for the two.

The refrigerator was stalked with all the materials he needed. Bacon, eggs, pancake mix,sausage, everything was there. He knew the older would be hungry from the night before.

Jackson found some pans and heated the stove top to about medium low for the pancakes. Next he began to cook the bacon and eggs keeping his eyes close on the pancakes to make sure they don't burn.

Jackson smiled to himself, happy that he had somebody to do this for. Everything he made was full of love.

After a while everything was prepared and laid out on the table for them to enjoy. He prepared eggs, toast, bacon,pancakes, sausage, and two glasses of orange juice. Now all that was left to do was wake the older from his sleep.

He walked through the hallway quietly and crept into the room the two shared. He crouched down by the bed gazing at the olders beauty as he slept.

He brushed the hairs that covered his forehead up placing a gentle kiss right in the center. Causing the olders eyes to flutter open as a sleepy smile spread across his face.

Jackson:"morning beautiful"he smiled back at the older.

Mark:"morning"he said in a raspy tone, smiling and rubbing his eyes.

Jackson:"I made us breakfast"he smiled riffling his hair.

Mark:"really!?"he said excited smithing his hair backs down.

Jackson:"mhm, come on it's gonna get cold"he said throwing the older his boxers.

Mark:"okay I'm coming"he laughed slipping on the boxers."my ass hurts"he said standing

Jackson:"poor baby want me to rub it?"he playfully pushed out his bottom lip.

Mark:"maybe later but I'm hungry"he chuckled shuffling towards the kitchen.

Jackson chuckled at Mark's cuteness following him to the kitchen where they sat.

Marks eyes filled with delight at the sight of all the delicious food Infront of him.

Mark:"you really made all this?"he smiled looking up at the younger.

Jackson:"all for you babe"he smiled back placing a pancake on the olders plate.

Mark:"thankyou"he said leaning and placing a kiss on Jacksons lips.

Jackson:"anything for you love"he smiled"now eat up I was want to show you something later.

Mark:"really, what is it?" He looked curious biting a price of bacon.

Jackson:"that's for me to know and you to find out, now eat up"he said biting into a piece of toast.

Mark:"urg fine"he groaned continuing to eat his food.

Hey my baby's how are you?
It's been a while right?I'm so sorry I will do better!💖😭
Thanks for all the love I didn't expect for this story to do so well, thankyou so much!!!!!💙💙💙