✽41✽

Guys i was told to say this is a partial smut chapter.

The boys spent all day touring the huge resort. It had a lap pool, hot tub, basketball court, park, arcade, and a huge library.

Now the boys are all back in there individual rooms. The couple's all have their own rooms right next to eachother in the resort.

They were all given room keys and decided they would check out the resort rooms

And much to their surprise, the rooms were huge. Each room had a mini fridge, counter, oven, bathroom, a couch, TV, and best of all the bedrooms.

 Each room had a mini fridge, counter, oven, bathroom, a couch, TV, and best of all the bedrooms

(Found it on Google)

It was going to be a night for the couple's.

Marks and Jackson pov.

Mark and Jackson walked around their room enjoying the lovely room and scenery.

Jackson snaked his arms around the olders waist burying his face in the crook of his neck whispering in his ear.

Jackson:"babe we've been so stressed lately I think it's time to you known, relieve it"he nibbled his ear.

Mark:"mmnnn babe I think you're right"he moaned arching his back.

Jackson:"oh you know that drives me crazy babe"he groaned feeling the others ass on his sensitive member.

Mark:"do what"he teased grinding up on the younger.

Jackson:"oh you're asking to be wrecked."he gripped the olders hips.

Mark:" not yet babe I have a surprise for you."he pushed off the younger.

Jackson:"a surprise, when did you prepare this" he bit his lip in anticipation.

Mark:"let's just say me and bambam and Youngjae snuck off while you guys went out the other day."he bit his lip walking over to his bag.

Jackson:"oh so my baby snuck away?I may have to punish you for that"he spoke in a low tone.

Mark:"I think you may have too, daddy."he moved the younger to the room sitting him on the bed."now wait here, I have something for you."he walked into their bathroom.

About 2 minutes later mark walked out of the bathroom wearing nothing but bright pink laced thong and a matching fitted crop top.

Mark:"daddy, baby has been a bad boy right?"he said innocent.

Jackson was completely speeches his pants holding back his aching bulge. He motioned the older over with his finger immediately.

Mark walked over slowly swaying his hips side to side, before straddling the youngers body slowly pushing him down onto the bed.

Mark:"I think daddy needs to punish me."he bit his own lip.

Jackson:"oh imma fuck you senseless babe."he gripped the olders waist flipping them over so he was on top.

Mark:"mmmnnn I love you daddy"he moaned loudly as Jackson attacked his neck.

Wooooaaaaaa I knew Kaylee was dirty but dang. My innocent child is no longer innocent. I k ow what I'm getting  her for Christmas. Holy water.

You guys should see what the next like 3 chapters are.

Btw this is the mermaid she made at the beach(peep my legs in the background

Btw this is the mermaid she made at the beach(peep my legs in the background.)

Poor baby she fell asleep on the beach and now she is sunburnt.

Besides the fact that she looks like a lobster I think she may be starting to get better so let's hope.

We love you guys.❤❤❤