✽ 8 ✽

*at jacksons house*

Mark:"waaahhh your place is huge"he said mouth agape mesmerised by the size of jacksons house.

Jackson:"yeah my parents own it they live in hongkong"he said sitting on his couch "come sit"he patts the seat next to him.

Mark sat carefully down on the seat next to jackson.

Jackson:"hmmm what should we do?" He said looking around"wanna watch a movie then later we can go in the hot tub?"he said putting his arm around mark

Mark:"that sounds amazing" he said snuggling into the youngers arm.

Jackson:"now what to watch"he said flipping throught the whats new section of netflix.

Mark:"lets watch something funny"he said poking jacksons arm.

Jackson:"okay" he chuckled"how about this?"he said selecting some random stand up comedian.

Mark snuggled closer feeling they youngers warmth. Jackson enjoyed the feeling so much it had been a long time since he had been this happy with another person and the same went for mark.

The movie began and all through out the the two laughed to the point of tears. Jacksons high pitch laugh was like music to marks ears, and the way marks teeth showed when he laughed was a image etched in jacksons mind forever.

Eventually mark lost interest in the movie and found himself staring and Jackson. Watching him laugh and his eyes light up like a childs when he found something absolutely hillarious. Mark was in a trance. Still staring at him mark whispered.

Mark:"jackson"

Jackson:"hmm" he hummed turning his smiling face towards the older.

Mark spoke no words he just placed his lips gently on to the youngers. Jacksons eyes widened in shock but it only took a couple seconds for him to respond.

The kiss got deeper and more romantic as the seconds flew by. Jackson bit the bottom of marks plum soft lower lip asking for entrence which he happily granted.

They fought for dominants and despite being younger Jackson won. He explored every inch of Marks mouth not missing a spot.

The two broke for air resting their foreheads against eachothers panting.

Jackson:"that was so hot"he said every word in-between breaths.

Mark:"yea it was"he said breathing just as hard.

Jackson:"you still wanna go to the hot tub?"he said smirking

Mark:"only if we can continue this out there"he said trailing his finger along jacksons arm.

Holy kpop jesus over 200 reads are you kidding me!!!!!! Thankyou so much, i love you all❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ you still read even though im like the worst writer ever🙀🙀thankyou for reading please continue and i will do better🙏🙏🙏.

Btw my Birthday is coming up soon 🎉🎉