✽ 7 ✽

I think i love you

Mark was taken back by the 4 words that left the youngers mouth. Thwy soinded like music to his ears. He knew deep inside he felt the same way about jackson despite only knowing each other for a few days.

Mark just stared deep into jacksons eyes. Working up the courage to respond.

Mark: "i love you too." He said still staring into his eyes.

Jackson:"really?!" He said with tears of happiness in his eyes.

Mark:"yes"he said nodding his head frantically.

Jackson:"omo ye-"

Jackson was cut off by marks soft pink lips pressed against his own. It took a minute for him to respond out of shock but soon their lips moved in perfect sync and they wrapped each other in their arms. Jacksons around marks waist and marks wrapped around jacksons neck playing with his hair. It was a passionate slow kiss that send chills down both their spines. What only lasted a minute felt like a enertinty not ever wanting it to end. But they where interupted by the ride conductor telling them the ride was over.

The two got off the ride hand in hand. Not caring if anybody saw them.

Jackson: "its getting dark we should go"he said giving marks hand a little squeeze

Mark:"mmmm"he whined

Jackson:"what wrong" he said chuckling at marks cuteness

Mark:"that means we have to seperate" he said pouting

Jackson"awe you're so cute"he pinched his cheek"wanna stay with me?

Mark:"can i!?" He said excited

Jackson:"of course i live alone" he said chuckling

Mark:"yay!" He said smiling.

Hey guys i know its been forever since i updated but i got class
The next chapter will be better(i hope)