✽31✽

Yugyeom pov

Flash back

I sat in my room feeling the emptiness in my heart sink deeper and deeper. "I miss him" I thought to myself as I ran my fingers through my already messy hair.

After all he did to me I still love him. He left me to get back with Jackson my ex best friend. I knew Jackson wouldn't take him back, he wants nothing to do with the both of us.

Why did I let him go, I should have just held him tight and proved I love him and can treat him right. Instead i let him just walk out the door.

I'm an idiot, for loving him and for letting him go.

"That's it I can't take it I'm going over there and getting my man back."I say grabbing my phone texting bambam quickly and rushing out my door.

End of flashback

I ran into bambam house, through the living room and straight into his room.

There I was stopped in my tracks by the horrific sight that payed before my very eyes. Bambam laid on his floor blade still in hand, unconscious with cuts all over his thighs and one vertical cut on his left wrist.

Tears fell down my face as I rushed over to his side taking my shirt off and wrapping it tight around his wrist to stop the bleeding.

I picked him up bridal style and ran all the way to my car. I placed him in the passenger seat and floored it to the hospital. Not caring if I ran lights or anything all that I could think of was helping bambam.

In no time we were at the hospital and I grabbed bambam and ran into the lobby of the hospital. "Please help me somebody! He is bleeding out I need help!"i shouted and a team of nurses and doctors ran to our side and took bambam away on a stretcher.

The nurse told me that bambam will be sent to urgent Care and will most likely need a blood donor.

I sat down in the lobby and wiped the tears from my cheeks but it was no use they kept falling and falling.

"A blood donor"I mumbled to myself. If I could I would give him all my blood but we aren't the same blood type. He is blood type B and I'm type A.

The worst part is the only donor I can think of is my ex best friend......Jackson.

"What am I gonna do"

Hey guys short update.
IM SO SORRY FOR THE TEARS, PLEASE STILL LOVE ME❤😭