✽19✽

Did you guys miss me? I missed you all.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After the shower.

Mark:"where us this surprise"he said throwing on his shirt.

Jackson:"I'm not telling you"he said sticking his tongue out.

Mark:"urg, keep teasing I will bite that tongue"he slightly chuckled.

Jackson:"you better not, I will bite u back."he laughed grabbing his phone from the dresser."come on let's go"he said walking to the door.

Mark:"okay let's hurry"he said excited.

Jackson:"so cute"he said grabbing the youngers hand.

The two walked out of the room to the elevator and all the way down to the first floor.

The two went into the lobby and
Checked out of their rook giving the key to the desk lady.

Then Jackson grabbed the olders hand once again and dragged him to his car.

Mark:"so we drive to the surprise?"he said sitting down

Jackson:"we have to go get something for the surprise."he said sitting down.

Mark:"ooo what is it?"he said curious.

Jackson:"not telling you"he said dragging out the last word.

Mark:"urg please"he pouted

Jackson:"nope let's go"he said starting the car and driving.

It only took about 15 minutes until the two pulled into the driveway of a beach shop.

Mark:"why?"he asked confused.

Jackson:"boi if you keep asking questions I swear"he teased stepping out of the car."let's go"

Mark:"urgggg"he groaned following the younger into the shop.

The two walked into the shop and Jackson immediately dragged the older to the swimsuit section of the store.

Jackson:"part one of my surprise for the beautiful Mark Wang."he smiled brightly.

Mark:"Mark Wang?"he smiled playfully.

Jackson:"yes sir, now stand right here while I go pick one for you to wear."he said excited before rushing towards the swimsuit bottoms.

Mark chuckled at the youngers cuteness as he looked around patently waiting for the youngers return.

In about 15 minutes he came back holding a pair of bright pink swimsuit bottoms.

Jackson:"these try these on"he said happy.

Mark:"really pink?" He chuckled.

Jackson:"yeeesssssss"he said shoving the shorts at the older.

Mark:"fineeee"he said taking the shorts to the fitting room.

5 minutes later

Mark stepped out of the dressing room in nothing but his bright pink swimsuit trunks.

His cheeks a light pink tint from being embarrassed. The younger smiled brightly walking towards him cupping his face in his two hands.

Jackson:"you-are-so-cute-babe"he said between kisses.

Mark:"I feel naked"he smiled because of the kisses.

Jackson:"I like you naked"he joked.

Mark:"yah"he lightly punched the youngers arm.