✽47✽

Jackson got out of the shower, walking out in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

Mark sat on the bed scrolling through his phone in his boxers. Pending on what he was gonna wear.

Jackson knew the older wasnt paying attention so he decided to scare him. He crept up behind mark grabbing his shoulders and screaming loudly.

Jackson:"AAHHHH"

Mark:"SON OF A FUCK"he shouted falling off the bed.

Jackson held his stomach laughing way harder than he should be. Mark on the other hand didn't find it funny at all and kicked the younger in his dick.

Jackson stopped laughing falling on the bed holding his privates. Mark gasped realising what he had done and covered his mouth.

Mark:"Omo Jackson are you okay,I'm so sorry"he said concerned wrapping his arms around the younger.

Jackson:"you kicked me in my dick, no no I'm not okay"he whined.

Mark:"I'm so sorry how can I help it."

Jackson:"you could kiss it"he pleaded.

Mark:"nope if I kiss it that means I have to suck it and we don't have time"he protested.

Jackson:"no no come on just a kiss"

Mark:"no maybe later"he stood up

Jackson:"ugh fine but you better kiss it later."he grows

Mark"yea yeah come on we gotta get dressed"he said grabbing some black pants.

Mark slipped on his black pants and grabbed a long white t-shirt and his white vans.

Jackson pulled on some boxers and a pair of light blue jeans paired with a maroon v-neck and a matching pair of vans.

After about 15 minutes both boys had fixed their hair and brushed their teeth and are now ready to head out.

Now all that's left is to get the 4 other who were most likely still sleeping.

Jackson:"I'll wake bambam and yugyeom"he said picking up the stairs key under the two youngers mat.

Mark:"I got Youngjae and jaebum"he did the same.

Hey guys short update,

I don't know if you guys have seen but ally got a Wattpad!

That hoebag has been all in my chapters.

Anywho question of the day:"how old are u guys??

I'm 15

And love you guys and gals ❤toodaloo