✽16✽

In jacksons car on the way to the hotel.

Mark and Jackson sat in the car listening to the songs that played on the radio. Mark hummed mindlessly along with the music tapping his fingers to the beat not having a clue on where they are going but he didn't mind he was just enjoying the timed he missed having with jackson.

Mark:"so you gonna tell me where we are going"he asked curious glancing at the other.

Jackson:"nope just know its gonna be a fun night"he laughed placing his hand on the olders thigh squeezing it slightly.

Mark:"mmm i see"he hummed bitting his lip realizing what was going to happen.

The rest of the car ride the two just sang along to the music enjoying each others company.

After about 20 minutes the two reached the hotel.

Jackson:"we are here babe let's gooooi"he said excited jumping out of the car and skipped to marks side of the car and opened the door for him.

Mark:"ooo what a gentleman we have here"he laughed stepping out of the car.

As soon as mark stepped out of the car Jackson embraced him tight in his arms.

Jackson:"i missed you so much"he said nuzzling his head into the crook of marks neck.

Mark:"awe my big baby i missed you too"he giggled"why dont i show you how much i missed you?"he whispered earning a groan from the younger.

Jackson:"dont tempt me"he said snaking his hands down to the olders lower back.

Mark:"hmm but its so fun"he hummed taping jacksons nose.

Jackson:"you wont be saying that in a couple minutes."he said lifting Mark off the ground and spinning.

Mark giggled, the two looked like the perfect couple. Jackson put mark down and grabbed his hand leading him inside were they where greeted by a nice lady at the desk who had a name tag that displayed the name hye-rin

Hye-rin:"hello sirs how may i help you today?"she said smiling brightly

Jackson:"hello, yes we are checking in. The name is Jackson wang"he smiled back

Hye-rin:"ah yes, here is your key enjoy your stay"she said handing the room key to jackson.

Mark:"thankyou"he said and the two bowed respectively before walking off.

The room was on the 4th floor so the two took the elevator. The whole ride mark couldn't take his eyes or hands off of the younger, his hands tracing his clothed abs.

Jackson was slowly unwinding himself becoming overwhelmed by Marks seductive actions.

The elevator door opened and the two rushed out impatiently.

Jackson unlocked the door quickly and pulled mark in shutting the door behind the two locking it once more.

Just as he turned around mark smashed his lips onto the youngers wrapping them in a passionate hot makeout session.

The two made their way to the bedroom never breaking the kiss.

As soon as they entered Mark pushed Jackson in the bed. Jackson was shocked at the sudden dominance but he enjoyed it a lot. 

Mark licked his lips looking down at the younger while biting his lower lip.

He took his shirt off then took jacksons off. Next he laced his fingers around the hem of his pants and yanked them off taking his underwear along with them, then throwing them out of sight.

Jackson stared at mark as the older hovered over him before atracking his neck,leaving love marks all over his skin.

He sucked, nibbled, and kissed until finding jacksons sweet spot on the left side of his neck earning a moan from the younger.

Mark licked every line of his beloveds defined rock hard abs occasionally leaving love bites all the way down to just above jacksons now hard member.

Mark wrapped his hands around the base of it earning a moan from the younger. He then began ti lick the tip of it ever so slowly, Jackson bucked his hips eagerly begging for more.

Mark placed his hands on his hips pushing him down before he took the youngers full length in.

Jackson squirmed letting out a loud moan. He laced his fingers in the olders hair gripping it tight.

Mark didn't mind he loved it, he sucked up and down swirling his tongue around in circles and licking the folds at the tip. Jackson was almost undone before he pulled Mark off of him by his hair.

Jackson:"I want to cum with you, inside you"he panted covered in sweat.

Mark stood pulling his pants off and straddling Jackson's leaking member. Jackson gripped the olders hips and guided him down slowly onto his throbbing hard dick.

Mark:"oh shit daddy"he moaned and panted placing his hands on the youngers chest.

Jackson:"dam princess your so tight"he groaned letting mark adjust.

It didn't take mark long to adjust because the two had done this before.

Mark nodded and Jackson began thrusting in and out while mark bounced above him.

The sounds of skin slapping, moans and groans where audible throughout the whole room. Jacksons loud moans probably scaring the neighbors half to death.

Jacksons thrusts where deep and fast. In a matter of minutes Mark began to feel his stomach tighten up.

Mark:"ungg I'm gonna cum"he moaned biting his bottom lip.

Jackson:"me too princess cum for me."he said grabbing marks dick and stroking it.

Mark eyes went blurry as he felt the hot white liquid shoot from his dick onto Jacksons hand and chest as he simultaneously screamed the youngers name.

Jackson kept thrusting letting mark ride out his orgasm as he soon hit his climax filling his lovers tight ass to the brim. His thrust became sloppy as he came down from is high.

Jackson pulled out and the older collapsed on top of him panting and sweaty, cum leaking from his ass.

Jackson panted wrapping his arms around him holding him tight.

Jackson:"how...Did u learn to ride..... like that, and deep throat?"he said in-between breaths.

Mark:" oh there is a lot you don't know I can do"he laughed still out of breath" my mom didn't raise a bitch"he chuckled kissing the younger.

Jackson:"I fucking love you"he said wide eyed kissing the older.

Mark:"I love you more"he grinned leaning to the olders ear. "And next time ..... I top."he whispered in the his ear.

Hey my lil freaks how are you?
I really tried on this one how was it?

I feel bad for not updating so I promise there will be more smut to come, okay?

Beach sex
Shower sex
All the sex okay

Love you guys remember to vote and comment💜