Chapter 8: Secrets?

Rick cleared his head and had a few drinks at the Old Haunt. After all it was his bar. But sooner or later he was on his way home and the time was nearing 10:00. He quietly entered and got ready for bed; brushing his teeth, and taking a shower. He then crawled into bed and fell into a slumber which was full of sweat and groans.

Around midnight he awoke to a pounding sensations. At first he drew the conclusion to his few drinks, but soon realized it was his door. Who the hell was going to be at his door in the middle of the night?

He slugged to the door and opened while squinting his eyes. But now it was his turn to be surprised. There stood in front of him, a soaking wet, hysterically crying, Kate.

Rick didn't have anything to say. He was bewildered.

"Uh-Um-" he stuttered.

"Can I come in." She cried.

"No."

"What?"

"Who am I kidding of course you can come in." He said stepping aside so she could step in. He didn't get a chance to do anything else before she started talking.

"I am so sorry." She said hysterically.

"Why are you soaking?"

"Because I ran here."

"You ran here! What are you crazy? That's miles."

"I know."

"Why didn't you drive?"

"There's to much traffic."

"It's the middle of the night, and it's pouring. No one goes out in the rain. Now why did you really come here?"

"Because I didn't realize how much I needed you before you were gone," Kate was talking quick and wasn't making many sense of her words, "and then like that you were gone and I was thinking. Thinking about how you were gone and how much I needed you, and how long you would be gone. I was worried that you wouldn't be back because I told you to leave and then I started crying. I was crying because you were gone, and crying about how much you meant to me, and- and how much I loved you. And how much you meant to me, because I love you. I don't want you to be gone anymore because I love you and you're perfect. You're perfect and you're everything I could ever want and I need you to function and I only realized that once you were gone because you weren't there to catch me when I fell and that can only be my fault because you have been nothing but the perfect man and the perfect husband and I could only imagine to perfect father so I was worried after I came to the conclusion that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. Not get married now of course, but get to know each other first- and"

Rick couldn't take it anymore. His lips were pressed against Kate's and he pushed her back up against the door as thunder roared. He ran his hands up and down her body and she played with his hair and interlocked her hands behind his neck. She moved her mouth from his as he kissed her pulse. It made her knees go weak and they buckled underneath her. He caught her of course and picked up making sure her back was secure against his door. She wrapped her legs around his back and began unbuttoning his shirt. She was panting as he was rubbing her lower back. He carried her over to the couch and laid her down crawling on top of her and began taking of her jacket and her shirt as well revealing her black lace bra. He kissed her chest and moved down slowly to her stomach leaving sloppy but meaningful kisses, stopping at her pants. Kate then put her hands on his pants and undid his belt buckle throwing it on the ground. Rick began in unbuttoning her pants and pulled them down the slightest bit revealing her matching underwear. He was going to make her go crazy. He then connected their lips once more and placed his hands under her back pressing her up against the growing bulge in his pants. He began moving his hand to her pants when a light turned on and a audible gasp was heard.

Both Rick and Kate bolted up and Kate fell off of the couch. Kate grabbed a pillow off of the couch and covered herself and tried to find her clothes. But she couldn't seem to find her shirt. Rick didn't seem worried because Camila had seen him before.

"What is going on!" Camila said surprised.

Kate grew fear on her face and looked down at the ground feeling great remorse. She couldn't believe herself.

"Cammie, I-" Kate started.

"No! How could you! Here! Did you both come here to rub it in my face!"

"No, I- it's just-"

"I woke up, to a rumbling noise, and I come down here worrying there's a burglar in the house, and to my relief, no, it's just my ex husband fucking my sister on the couch, in our living room, not even having the decency to go to the bedroom!"

"Listen-"

"Can you please put on a shirt!"

"I think it's under the couch."

"I'll get it." Rick said. Hurrying to grab the shirt peeking out from under the couch. Kate obviously flushed grabbed her shirt and being kind enough to let Camila and Rick talk she went into the bathroom to put on her shirt.

"I can't believe you!" Camila yelled in an angry whisper.

"I'm sorry, I really am, I wasn't thinking, and she just came here, all wet and crying-"

"Get her out of her." Camila said with glossy eyes.

"Why?"

"I don't need a reminder of everything I'm not! She's perfect. No wonder you left me for her. Everything about her is perfect, her body is better than mine, she has the perfect personality."

"I should have been more considerate."

"Please-please just make her leave."

"Don't you want to talk to her?"

"No, I never want to see her again, just make her leave."

"Ok, she's gone. I'm sorry."

"Stop saying that."

"Alright."

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Camila then turned around and walked up the stairs to go back to bed. Rick didn't want to keep hurting her, he was truly sorry. But now he had to go confront his petrified maybe girlfriend hiding in the bathroom.

OOOO CONFLICT! ANYWAYS ITS RAINING WHERE I AM AND I WAS WONDERING...

QOTC: WHAT IS YOU FAVORITE HOLIDAY?

MINE IS HALLOWEEN. I SWEAR IN MY PAST LIKE I WAS A SERIAL KILLER...

ANYWAYS LOVE YOU GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOY!

- K