Chapter 4...

We walked into the woods, away from the music and laughter of all the happy pack members. I'm beginnig to think that I really am a werewolf. There is no light near, but I can see clearly in the dark.

I never noticed stuff like this before, I never had the opportunity. Stephan kept me locked in that house for my entire life. I never noticed the incredible healing before, because he did hit me, but he never hit me hard enough to form a bruise. It still hurt though. Everything hurt for me, I'm a very sensitive girl when it comes to physical pain.

After about half an hour, we reach a very small wooden cabin. Wesley leaves my hand and I start to feel the cool breeze of winter on my hand. Something in me hurts. I don't want to leave him, I want to feel his touch. No! I won't fall for someone as cruel as him. I don't care what the little voice inside of me wants.

Wesley opens the door and enters turning on the lights. I follow and close the door behind me, trapping the heat inside the cabin.

Looking around the cabin, it seemes kind of cozy. There is a small kitchen area, leading into a small living area with a fire place that Wesley is lighting. There is a bathroom and only one bedroom. Okay, now I'm getting nervous. I do not want to share a room with him. No matter how sexy he is. No! Latahsa stop that. What's wrong with me? Maybe I can sleep in the bathtub.

''Do you want some coffee?'' I jump at the question. I was so deep in my own thoughts, I never realise Wesley moved to the kitchen.

''Yes please.'' What can I say? I'm a coffee pot, I love it.

I sit down in front of the fire looking at my dry legs. I really need to put some lotion on them. Maybe Maggie has some for me, or Mia. I think Mia and I can become good friends. She's really nice and only a year younger than me, that makes her 19.

I look up just in time to see Wesley walking my way with a steaming cup of coffee. I take it from him and inhale that amazing arouma.

Taking a sip of my coffee, I realise this is the perfect time to get some desperately needed answers.

I put my cup on the table infront of me and look at Wesley. ''Do all pack members need to do the mating ceremony?''

''No, the ceremony is only for Alphas. Other pack memers only mark and mate. Alphas do the ceremony to make the bond between their wolfs stronger.''

''But why don't the other pack members need a stronger bond?''

''Enemies target the Alphas in taking down a pack. Other pack members don't have such a big risk of someone kidnapping their mates.''

''So if someone would want to take the pack down they would kidnap me to get to you?''

''That is what I said, now would you stop asking so many questions.'' Wesley says putting down his cup.

''Well Alpha, you're the one that made a deal with Stephan so I geuss you're stuck with me.''

He grips his palms again, ''Don't call me Alpha, call me Wesley. My wolf doesn't like it when you call me Alpha.''

''So the voice I've been hearing is my wolf?''

''Yes, now will you stop asking so many questions. It's irritating.''

''Well how am I supposed to get answers if I don't ask questions?'' I say standing up from the sofa, placing my hands on my hips to look intimidating.

''That's not my problem.'' Wesley also stands up, walking towards me to intimidate me. Okay, he wins. He's at least 2 heads taller than me. Honestly, I'm frightend of what's going to happen next.

He stops so close to me, I can feel his warm breath on my bare skin. I'm speachless and have no idea what he's going to do next.

He looks at me and suddenly grabs me around my waist, pulling my lips agains his. His lips are so soft. Unlike his kiss, which is so intense I can't help but kiss him back.

He pulls away without any warning and I miss the touch of his lips against mine.

''No.'' He growls walking in the other direction, away from me. Slaming his fists on the counter in the kitchen area. ''I won't let this happen. That was a mistake. My wolf will not get the best of me.''

What just happend? I stand there frozen in the spot. No sound is able to escape my mouth.

After a few silent moments, Wesley turns to look at me. ''Go to the room. You can sleep in the bed, I will sleep on the sofa.''

''Since when are you the boss of me?'' I ask getting mad at him, because I'm not good enough for him. I mean, I don't want an asshole like him, but still...

''Do you want to stay in the same room as me the entire night?'' He asks raising an eyebrow.

''No.''

''Then go to the room.''

I storm into the room and slam the door closed behind me. Why am I so mad? It's not like I want him. So why am I so mad that he doesn't want me?

I'm pacing up and down the room trying to calm down, but failing miserably. I've never been this mad before.

I sit down on the bed gripping my palms and feel that my naels are sharper than usual. Remembering from earlier that my naels are short, I look down at them.

There's an unusual green glow around my hands and my naels are getting sharper by the second, turning into claws. Fur is beginning to grow on my hands and I freak out.

''Wesley!''

------------------------------------------------
I'm really sorry, but I need to keep you on the edge of your seat with the romance. Everything will work out at the end, but how is it going to end?

Will Latasha and Welsey be madley inlove or will they both find someone els?

LoL until next time... ;)