Chapter 18...

''Ben, we should organise a meeting tonight to try and figure out what he's up to.'' Wesley says.

Ben nods as he and Wesley walks out of the room.

''Hey Ben,'' I say making him stop and turn back to me. ''can I ask you something?''

''Sure. What can I do for you m'lady?'' He asks bubbly.

''Well since you and Sasha mated we've been getting along pretty well. When we were wating for you and Wesley in the training room the other day, you know when you guys almost gave me a heart attack, she said something and I promised myself I would make sure you do it.'' Ben looks at me confused and I continue. ''She said that she hopes you ask her to marry you. She thinks it's a nice idea and frankly I agree with her. I think it's sweet and romantic.''

''Of course I'll ask her to marry me. I'll do anything she wants.'' He relaxes again.

''You're really sweet you know that.'' I smile at him.

''Yeah. You know She's pregnant.''

''What?'' I say a little to loud and Ben motions for me to keep quiet.

''She doesn't know yet. I'm the only one that knows, okay and now you.''

''But how can't she know?'' This would explain her sudden nausea and her dizziness.

''I can feel the baby growing inside her, because she's my mate and it's my baby.''

''Wait, didn't you mate with her like only two days ago?''

''Yes.'' He says with a tiny hint of a blush when the memories return to him.

''Isn't it way to early to tell then?''

''Not for werewolves. She's only going to be pregnant for about 3 months.''

How did I miss something like this in that darn book? I need to go back and figure this out. Maybe the book isn't as accurate as I thought.

But then again, Sasha being Ben's mate wasn't a consiquens. The consiquens for me was sharing a room with Wesley. Sasha and Ben would've been mates either way. Sasha being pregnants can't be a consiquens. It's a good thing and these consiquenses are supposed to be bad.

''When are you going to tell her?''

''Tell you what, why don't you come with me right now and we both tell her.''

''Why do I need to go with?''

''Honestly, I'm nervous.'' I missed that part.

Now that he said it, I'm realising how nervous he is. He's fiddling with the door frame and he can't stand still with his legs.

I chuckle at the sight and walk with him. He leads me around alot of corners to their room and I would've gotten lost without him.

We stop infront af a door and Ben takes a deep breath. I never thought I'd see him like this. It's kind of funny how sweat and nervous he his. He's always the chilled jokester.

''Here goes nothing.'' He wispers and opens the door.

Sasha is lying on the bed. She opens her eyes when she hears the door and sits up straight with a smile when she sees us.

''Sasha baby, we need to tell you something.'' Ben says nervously.

''Is everything okay?'' She asks looking worried.

''Yes. It's just, uhm. Latasha?'' He says looking nervously at me.

''Oh no, this is something you need to tell her. Not me. I'm just here for support.''

''What's going on, guys? You're making me scared.'' Sasha says

''Well, uhm.'' Ben rubs his forehead.

''Just tell me. It can't be that bad.''

''It's nothing bad. In fact, you're going to like the news. Benny Boo here is just nervous.'' I say with a grin, nudging his shoulder.

He pauses for a moment before taking another deep breath.

''We're expecting.'' He finally says.

''What? Are you joking? Because if you are I'm going to kill you both.'' She says jumping up.

''No, I'm not joking.'' Ben says placing his hands on Sasha's belly and giving her a warm smile. ''We're going to have a baby.''

''This is one of the best things that has ever happend to me!'' She shrieks and grabs Ben tight.

''Latasha can you believe it. I'm having a baby!'' She says leaving Ben's arms and flying into mine.

''I'm supper happy for you guys. You desirve it.'' I say honestly. ''I'll leave you two alone then. I need to take a bath and relax my nerves.'' I say pulling away from Sasha's hug.

''Are you sure you're okay?'' She asks concerned.

''I'm fine. I feel alot safer in the pack house around you guys, more relaxed.'' Mostly, because I know Stephan wouldn't dare place a foot near this place and because for the first time in my life I actually have friends.

''Just yell when somethings wrong.'' Ben says. I give them a smile and walk out.

How am I going to find my way back? Well, I could always just follow the delicious smell of vanilla.

I do just that, but instead of finding my way back to the room, I find myself on some sort of living room area. I walk inside and see Wesley alone in the room leaning against a fire place.

''How did you get here?'' He asks looking at me confused.

''I was actually trying to find my way back to the room by following your scent.''

He gives me a small smile, looking amused. ''Where were you that you needed to find your way back?''

''Ben took me to their room so I could support him when he told Sasha she's expecting.'' I walk into the room.

''Sasha's pregnant?'' Wesley asks confused.

''Yeah, didn't Ben tell you?''

''No, that would explain why he's been acting so weird today.''

We stand there in silense for a few moments. Not awkward, but kind of nice.

''Come on,'' He says walking towards me. ''I'll walk you upstairs. I'm going to my study to call the meeting.''

He takes the small of my back and I flinch a little. I really need to get use to that.

We stop infront of his bedroom door. I go in and as I'm about to close the door behind me, leaving him outside, he stops me.

''This might take awhile. Please don't wait for me, I don't even think I'll make it to dinner.'' He says stressed, rubbing a hand through his dark hair, making it messy and sexy.

''Try not to take to long. It's bad for a person to not get enough sleep in. Even if he is a badass Alpha.''

He smiles and gives me a kiss on the forehead. I could get use to this. The feeling he gives me everytime he touches me.

I close the door behind Wesley as he walks to his study.

I jump on the bed and take out the book from underneath. How could I have missed Sasha being pregnant or finding Stephan in the mall?

I page back to the books chapters about today. Some times I surprise even myself. I accidentally skipped a page. Only one page, but that one page contained all the information about today.

I'm just going to have to be more carefull when I turn over a page. I'm almost done with the book anyways.

Just the war to go...

------------------------------------------------
Yeah I know, everyone propably knew Sasha is pregnant. But hey, she could've been poisoned for all you know.

Please vote and comment.

LoL until next time... ;)