Chapter 8...

''Shit...'' Wesley says facepalming himself.

I'm in shock. I need to grab Wesley's arm just to keep myself up right. He looks down at me, but doesn't protest.

Ben walks closer and strokes her cheeck. They look into each others eyes.

Sasha breaks eye contact and looks at me and Wesley. ''Look's like I'll be moving in.'' She says with a grin that makes my blood boil and my naels dig into Wesley's bicep.

''Then I can see if you two are really mated.'' She says and her grin widens.

Welsey growls and grabs my hand, pulling me upstairs to his study. We enter and he locks the door behind us. So that she can't get in.

''You do know what you've just gotten yourself into?'' He asks lifting a brow at me.

''No, but I'm geussing something I'm not gonna like.''

''You're going to have to share a room with me now.'' And here come the consiquenses. ''And now we have to act like mates around her.'' He continues.

''But why does she even care? She has her own mate now. Why would she care about us?''

''The reason we broke up is because she slept with my biggest enemie. I don't trust her.''

''What? And now Ben's stuck with her!''

''And he has no clue what she's capable of.''

''Well, we have to warn him.''

''Do you really think he's going to believe us? She's his mate.''

''So what are we supposed to do?''

''Unfortunatly, knowing her, she's going to get him to mate with her tonight, that's going to make her apart of our pack. All we can do is warn all the other pack members and watch her.''

So I'm stuck with that bitch. Great. I hate that stupid book. My wolf cares about Wesley so I have to pretend to be his real mate to keep Sasha away from him.

''But if the mate bond is so strong, wouldn't she just want him and nobody els?''

''Maybe, I still don't trust her. Knowing her old tricks, she would drug me and rape me if she can't get me willingly.''

And I see my hands start to glow green. I sit down on Welseys chair not caring what he's going to say and breath in and out to relax. He growls, but doens't say anything. He propably sees the green glow.

He walks to the door, unlocking it. ''Wear something pretty for dinner toninght.'' He says walking out of his study and going to his room.

I barely enter my room before Sasha comes in. She didn't even give me a chance to close my door.

''Why are you in this room? Isn't Wesleys room accros from this one?''

She was propably looking for Wesley, to drug him. I need to think of a way to get out of this mess.

She is standing agains the door frame with a grin on her face, like she caught me red handed.

''There isn't enough closet space in Wesleys and my room for the both of us, so I keep some of my clothes here.'' I think that's a good excuse. I hope so, I mean I've never been in his room so I don't know how much closet space he has.

But she loses her grin, ''So what are you looking for in here?''

''Something to wear for dinner.'' Why can't she just leave me be.

''Oh I see, to impress the Alpha, because I don't see a mark on you yet.'' She says motioning to my shoulder.

I ignore her and go to the closet.