Chapter 3...

I thought my body turned numb when Steven changed into a wolf, but finding out I'm basically getting married to Alpha Wesley proved me wrong.

I'm sitting on the bed, staring at Ben. ''Why do I have to marry him? Doesn't he have a mate?''

''You're not technically going to get married to him and he did have a mate, but that's not my story to tell.''

''But why do I have too? He doesn't even like me.''

''Neither of you have a choice. Wesley and your father made a deal.''

''What deal?'' Ben was about to answer as someone knocked on the bedroom door.

Ben opens the door to find Maggie with a bag in her one hand and a make-up kit in the other. It looks like there is some form of clothing in the bag, like a dress.

''Beta Ben, if you would be so kind as to leave the room, we need to get ready. There isn't much time left.'' Maggie says entering the room.

''I'll leave you two to it then.'' Ben leaves the room closing the door behind him.

''Now, Latasha will you please sit at the make-up dresser so that I can do your hair and make-up for the ceremony.'' I nod my head and stand up from the bed.

''You must be excited.'' Maggie says starting to work on my hair.

''Honestly, I'm a little scared. I have no idea what to expect. I only found out about werewolfs a few hour ago. I still don't believe that I'm one.''

''I understand why that will be a shok to you. No need to worry, we will teach you everything you need to know.''

''Thank you. How does someone as nice as you end up in such a feared pack?''

''The pack only seems ficious to people who are not appart of it. The people apart of the pack are all very sweet, but strong when it comes to battle. Alpha Wesley is a bit hard headed at times, but deep down he's a sweetheart.''

At the mension of his name shivers go down from my spine al the way to my toes. Maggie continues on my hair and make-up. I must say she knows her stuff. I don't think I've ever looked this good.

Maggie turns around and takes a beautiful plain black dress out of the bag. ''You will be wearing this dress for the ceremony.'' Maggie hands me the dress.

I walk to the bathroom and put on the dress

I walk to the bathroom and put on the dress. I look at myself in the mirror and wonder how can I look this good at a time like this? I'm supposed to have black rings under my eyes over all the shok, Maggie really knows her stuff. I look at my feet and realise that she didn't give me any shoes.

''Maggie do you have any shoes I can wear?'' I ask coming out of the bathroom.

''No my sweet, Latahsa. You will be bearfoot for the ceremony.'' Maggie says putting all her goodies back into her bag. ''You look amazing!'' She says when se turned to face me.